Time to say goodbye!

First Love
Ricky chuckled and teased Niel about him being weak. After a while Ricky left Niel alone so he can have a rest. He was on his way to the Niel's home door when Niel mom stopped him and offered him have a tea with her. Ricky couldn't deny her request so that he stayed. As Niel mom was brewing the coffee she said did anything happened last night? Ricky answered ermm nothing really why?? She told him that Niel was acting weird yesterday he went straight to his room when she called him up for dinner he didn't wake up he went to bed with an empty stomach I have never seen Niel like that this is the first time I am quite worried. Ricky act as if nothing happened between them.Ricky drank his coffee quickly so that he can leave quickly. As soon as coffee is finished he said aunty I have to leave now I have some work to do. Niel mom replied oh ok. Ricky ran quickly towards the door and said bye aunty and slammed the door. It is around 9pm at night that day also he skipped his dinner. Days Pass by~ 8 July 2013 ( Ricky's Leaving Date) It's around mid summer and it's a very hot day! Ricky's flight is at 6.30 pm. It is now 10 am when Niel arrives at Ricky's House. Ricky is quite busy arranging the suitcase and Niel offers if he need any help Ricky replies thanks but I am nearly done have a seat. Niel is hiding something behind him when Ricky noticed was it that your hiding?? Niel starts to become slightly embaraced bcoz he brought a small gift to give Ricky. It was wrapped nicely in a gift box Ricky asks if he can open it and see but Niel says don't open it now open it when ur alone. Ricky carefully puts it in his bag. The clock strikes at 3pm Ricky has to now leave for the airport. Ricky says " want to come with us to the airport bcoz there is space in the taxi" he says " ermm ok" they finally reach the airport It's time for goodbye Ricky hugs Niel and says goodbye Suddenly Niel's eyes becomes watery! He tries to control his emotions but sadly he had already reached to the point when he couldn't say to himself that he is ok and burst out into tears.Niel's says " Ricky actually I am not even tinny bit fine with you moving I have been acting so tough so that I can say goodbye to you with smile and not showing how i feel in the inside but I can't I will miss you a lot. He couldn't stop crying... Ricky also starts to cry. Niel promise Ricky that he will definately come meet him but till then wait for him. At the mean time the check in gate is open and Ricky's parents says its time to go. It was indeed a very hard separation. TO FIND OUT WHAT IS INSIDE THE GIFT WAIT TILL NEXT CHAPTER :)