Chapter 2- Bitter Truth

First Love

Bitter Truth

Niel expression froze. He didn't move for a good few seconds. After a while Niel got  hold of the situation and he said "oh really thats good for you I am happy for you; you said that you are going this month but when is it adjactly? Ricky was unsure about the reaction that Niel gave.Ricky Replied hmm its next week.. Niel felt as if his life got hit by a massive earthquake. In an awkward silence they started walking at a slow place.  After a while they reached the corner where they have to go their own way because they live in different neighbourhood.  They both said see you tomorrow quitely and went off.

Ricky secretly watched Niel going off to his home. Niel opened the door to his home. As soon as he opened the door Niel' s mom said " Welcome Home" Niel is a cheerful person who always replies but that day he didn't reply and went straight to his room. His Mom suspected that something is wrong. After a while Niel mom went up to his room to call him for dinner. "Knock Knock Niel Dinner's ready come eat its your favourite dish Bibimbbap" he did not respond so his mom opened the door but seeing Niel already lying in bed she thought that he is already asleep but in fact he was just pretending to sleep. Niel was holding up to his emotions saying this to himself that Ricky is atleast going somewhere nice and its good for him I have to cheer him up what if I show this emotions and Ricky is unable to leave".

On the other hand Ricky was also very sad and feeling low he also didn't eat anything and went straight to bed. In the next morning Ricky was reluctantly waiting for Niel at their usual place. But Niel didn't show up so Ricky had to go to school alone. Ricky started to get worried about Niel so right after the school ended he run up to Niel's house. Ricky ring the bell " TING TONG TING TONG" after a while Niel mom open the door "Hey Ricky" Ricky gently smiled and asked "where is Niel" his mom replied "Oh Niel said that he wasn't feeling well so he is resting in his room" Ricky quickly went to his room "Knock Knock Niel Can I come in" Niel answered from inside " Yes come in". Seeing Niel ill made ricky feel miserable. He asked are you ok.? Niel replied oh don't need to worry its just a cold "Cough Cough" I didn't wear warm clothes yesterday now here I am. I am quite a weak child he giggled.

WILL RICKY ABLE TO LEAVE NIEL??