Chapter 1 - Frenship

First Love

Frenship!!

Ricky is a person who is easy going and helpful also who values his family and friends. He studies in Grade 10. Mid term exams were just around the corner when his parents told him that they will be moving aboard this month. When Ricky heard this he had no idea what they were talking about as it wasn't planned. He was aware that they will be moving at some point but not this early. oh well he thought that its good because he doesn't have to attend the mid term exam.Somehow he wasn't feeling very happy in the inside leaving all his friends behind; his friend Niel!. Niel and Ricky met eachother on their 7 Grade and became a good friends since then. Ricky haven't told Niel that he is moving he did not know how to say this to Niel. Ricky finally gathered up his courage to tell Niel about him moving to a different country. It was end up the day at school when Ricky texted Niel saying "Can we meet up at the school gate" . Niel wondered what Ricky wanted to talk about. They meet infront of school door and they started walking at a slow pace. Ricky did not know what to say and how to say it. He said "ermm Niel I have a very important thing to say to you but I am not sure whether you will like it or not" and Niel replied " yh go on what is it stop making me curious" Ricky said " I am moving abroad nxt this month" Niel expression froze! his laughter turned into a complete silence.

CURIOUS ABOUT HOW NIEL REACTS TO RICKY PLEASE WAIT TILL NEXT CHAPTER !!