Chapter Two

How Am I Supposed To Live Without You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora, EunHyuk’s older sister, was forever telling EunHyuk that he would regret it if he didn’t confess to DongHae. She had always said to do it “before it’s too late”. It seemed the day he would regret is was today.  As he watched DongHae take the offered hand of SiWon, he turned away momentarily, steeling himself for what was not looking like a very fun day at the amusement park. He heard DongHae giggle as he turned back and saw SiWon press a kiss to the back of DongHae’s hand.

“Are you new here?” DongHae asked, seeming to forget that EunHyuk existed at the moment.

“I just moved here, about a week ago. I’ve been getting registered for schools and whatnot,” SiWon said, sticking his thumbs into his jeans pocket suavely.

“What school?” DongHae immediately asked.

“It’s… um… Seoul High School,” SiWon remembered.

“That’s our school! Hyukkie! He’s going to our school,” DongHae said excitedly as he looped his hand through SiWon's, turning to look at the depressed EunHyuk.

“Joy,” EunHyuk commented dryly.

“Sorry, this is EunHyuk, my best friend, my other half, basically my world,” DongHae said, gesturing to EunHyuk with his free hand. The Nemo was now squashed between SiWon and DongHae.

“What ride do you want to go on first?” EunHyuk asked him, willing to ignore how taken DongHae seemed with the stranger because of all his sweet words.

“The… Viking Ship first!” DongHae finally decided.

“I love that ride,” SiWon commented.

“I’ve never been to an amusement park before. Hyukkie never took me,” DongHae pouted.

“I took you today,” EunHyuk pointed out. The pout disappeared magically, leaving DongHae smiling widely again.

“But I forgot my wallet at home,” DongHae realized, the smile going as well.

“You always do that,” EunHyuk grumbled.

“That’s okay, I’ll pay for all of us,” SiWon said suddenly.

As they neared the Viking Ship, EunHyuk wondered how it was that SiWon had somehow magically joined the two of them. He was about to ask SiWon who he had come with when DongHae rushed away, running up to watch the ship swinging to and fro. He seemed in awe, but then it was DongHae. He was awed by everything. Especially the impossibly handsome, apparently smart, tall, muscular, stranger who had joined them.

“Let’s go,” SiWon said, waving three tickets, and EunHyuk realized he had been daydreaming. DongHae and SiWon were already heading to the ride as EunHyuk rushed behind them to keep up.

Just then, EunHyuk’s phone rang and he immediately stopped running. Taking it out, he fumbled around a bit before he managed to pick it up. It was KyuHyun.

“Hello? EunHyuk?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter