Chapter One

How Am I Supposed To Live Without You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“EunHyuk! Hyukkie!” DongHae’s voice echoed through the hallways of EunHyuk’s house, effectively alerting all occupants of the house that Lee DongHae had made another appearance in the early morning when everyone else was sleeping.

“Hyukkie!” DongHae shouted excitedly as he opened the door to his best friend’s room and bounded up to the bed, flinging himself wholeheartedly on the figure still snuggled beneath the covers.

“What the hell…” EunHyuk groaned, shifting in his sleep as he tried to displace the person on top of him. Hae held on like a koala, clinging to EunHyuk through the layers of blankets.

“DongHae… what are you doing here again? Didn’t I tell you no visiting before six?” EunHyuk asked, managing to sit up despite a very clingy DongHae hanging around his waist.

“But Hyukkie…” DongHae said, and although EunHyuk had just woken up and couldn’t even see DongHae’s face, he could clearly picture the pout that was forming on those thin lips right now.

“I know, I know. It’s weekend and I promised you we would go to the amusement park together,” EunHyuk grumbled, wishing DongHae hadn’t planned an event for every day of their summer vacation like he had said he would have. The fish was always forgetting things, yet the one thing Hyuk wanted him to forget, he had to remember.

As EunHyuk undid the hands tangled around his waist, he reached for his phone and flipped it open, checking the messages from his other friends. Well, one other friend. KyuHyun. He had sent more information about the date he and SungMin had gone on (not that EunHyuk wanted to know) and wanted to know whether he should ask SungMin out on another date.

“How should I know?” EunHyuk muttered to himself as he stripped off his jersey, completely ignoring DongHae.

“Know what?” DongHae asked. EunHyuk turned around, sighing exasperatedly when he saw what Hae was doing.

“What? What are you doing under the bed?” EunHyuk asked, walking back and grabbing both of DongHae’s feet, then dragging him out frp, where he was crawling under the bed.

“Milk. You told me you kept your strawberry milk under your bed, so when you have a bad dream, you can just reach for it since I’m not there to comfort you,” DongHae stated, trying to get away from EunHyuk.

Damn it, what did I fall in love with? EunHyuk questioned himself as he left DongHae to figure out that there was no way on earth he would leave his precious strawberry milk somewhere it could spoil. He stripped down in the bathroom, turning the shower on full. The hot water flowed down his body, waking him up.

As he dried his hair and pulled on a pair of black jeans, he wasn’t surprised at all to see DongHae bursting through the door and offering him a carton of said strawberry milk. The younger had no idea what was privacy or even personal space.

He took the carton, usher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter