crash

please, let me in
Daehyun sighed, it had been almost been a month since he had seen his best friend, he'd call if he needed him right? But what if Youngjae hadn't eaten and died?
 
His mind pulling all tricks on him he stood from his desk and made his way through the familiar streets, passing by each block of houses they become more and more posh, bigger and nicer.
 
His nose scrunched up as he watched some girl, running from Youngjae's home tears stained her cheeks, her clothes -if they could be called that- were hanging off her shoulders, carrying her shoes she pushed past Daehyun and out through the large gates to Youngjae's home.
 
He was nervous, not to be here just to see Youngjae, last time he was here he was going to confess but instead Youngjae's parents had been murdered. The people still hadn't been caught, which made Daehyun even sadder, they took his best friend's parents and his best friend away from him.
 
"Youngjae?" Daehyun called through the large front doors, silence was the only thing he was greeted with, the smell of alcohol filled his nose making him scrunch it up once more.
 
Stepped more inside the house he found that almost everything was the way he left it three weeks ago, he sighed and carried on walking through the house, photo's of the family still hanging on the walls, some he was in, they had always been close friends.
 
"Jaejae?" Daehyun called as he looked around in all the rooms, until he finally got the younger boys room, he sighed as he softly pushed the door open, Pain struck his heart as he stared at his best friend "Yoo Youngjae, what have you done to yourself?"
 
Once the younger boy had fallen into unconsciousness, the older boy pulled him into his bed, taking his shoes and jeans off, sighing for what felt like the millionth time that day, he sat next to Youngjae and stared at the younger's face, he was perfect and even that didn't do the younger justice. He softly brushed the bangs from the others face, a smile ghosted the olders face.
 
Cleaning Youngjae's room Daehyun found the needle the other had used earlier that night, anger had washed over him, why hadn't he come to him if he needed help? How could Youngjae be so stupid to use this stuff? Daehyun threw out the needle and went back to the youngers room, sitting on his bed once again, it had been hours since the younger had lost consciousness, Daehyun had cleaned his whole house. 
 
"Mm.. D-Daehyunnie?" Youngjae whispered as his eyes slowly fluttered open, Daehyun smiled the previous anger leaving his body as Youngjae looked up at him with big innocent eyes "W-why are you h-here?"
 
"Because you need me, idiot" Daehyun replied as he held a cool damp cloth over the youngers forehead, this made Youngjae smile, an actual smile not one he had to fake for reporters so they'd leave thinking he was okay "So, want to explain to me why you've been doing drugs?" 
 
"I-I.." Youngjae stuttered, nobody had asked him why, not even himself all he knew was that he needed it to feel more alive, to feel blood pump through his veins and so he could sleep without visions of his parents being murdered "I need it"
 
"Yoo Youngjae! Are you ing stupid? This can kill you and I would rather kill myself than you die by taking this stuff!" Daehyun shouted, the anger coming back, the younger simply looked down, sure he didn't to take them but he heard they were good for forgetting things "I'm not leaving this house until you come back to yourself Jaejae" 
 
J-Jaejae.." Youngjae whispered, he missed being called those words, they sent shivers down his spine as he started to cry for the first time in three weeks, three weeks he had gone without a single tear all thanks to the drugs, "I haven't heard that in ages.."
 
"Jae, please, I'm going to help you okay? I'm going to get you off this and stay with you" Daehyun replied as he hugged his best friend, he was happy to have his best friend back in his life, three weeks felt like a lifetime to him but on the other hand the younger had turned to drugs, of all things. "Come on, you probably haven't eaten in days"
 
"Okay.." Youngjae whimpered back, he knew he was in the wrong he knew it,, but seeing Daehyun again was painful itself, memories of the two said boys and his parents going away on trip filled his head, tears pricked the back of his eyes once again "Daehyun, why did you come back for me?"
 
"Because you're my best friend Youngjae and nothing is ever going to change that" The older replied, not thinking about his reply one bit, it was true, he couldn't function without the younger, he needed him just as much he Youngjae needed him now.
 
~~*~~
 
Nothing Youngjae ate would stay in his stomach, the two boys had found themselves in one of the many bathrooms in the younger's house, Youngjae with his head stuck in the toilets, the pancakes, muffins, bread and even cereal Daehyun had made him eat came back up, even his orange juice.
 
Daehyun sat behind his friend rubbing his back, watching as the younger's body wracked with his small heaves, there was nothing left to come back up but his body made sure. At least Daehyun knew the drugs were coming out of the youngers system, it was time Daehyun had some answers and he wanted them now.
 
"Jae, when was the first time you took this stuff?" Daehyun asked as he placed the younger gently onto his bed, making sure he had water and a bucket just in case that wouldn't stay down either, Daehyun sat next to the other, sitting close to Youngjae felt good, it felt familiar.
 
"The day you left.. I-I didn't know what else to do.. My head was a mess.. I didn't want to think about it.. b-but their gone Dae.." Youngjae's eyes became glossy with tears, this was good, to Daehyun it sounded like he hadn't grieved yet, which was what he needed.
 
"How often would you take it?" Daehyun pressed on, Youngjae was strong, he was sure he could take the questions he was asking, he wasn't going to push the other too far.
 
"Every morning, evening and night, sometimes more.. it made me forget. It didn't give me nightmares, it didn't let me feel Daehyun.." Youngjae finished looking up at the older, tears wanting to fall from his eyes like waterfalls at any given moment, Daehyun sighed and shook his head
 
"Youngjae, you know that's not the way right? It's dangerous, you could have died" Daehyun breathed out as he wrapped his arms around the youngers torso, laying down on his side, dragging Youngjae with him, he knew this was going to be a long night, he didn't mind, as long as Youngjae got better
 
"Thank you, Daehyunnie" Youngjae replied as he nodded off to sleep, he wanted so badly to say those words over and over again, this was okay, this was going to be fine, he could do this as long as he had his best friend by his side.
 
 
 
 
Short update but it's getting there eventually. Thanks all for staying around with this story, I love you all♥