❴Cotton candy clouds❵

☁ My Sky ☁

 

“ that!”

“ what?”

“… Argh… Please, let me live with you Haneul. Those boys don’t even let me stay at their house, for just two months! Saying their parents don’t want and all… But you live alone you, right. You’ll let me, right?”

“I don’t want though.”

 

“Eh.”

 

“I. Don’t. Want.”

“Haneul!”

 

It has been only two days since those two idiots met, and they’re already quarrelling at Haneul’s doorstep. Yixing would try here and there to intrude a foot or an arm, but Haneul always skillfully blocked them. He wants to live with her? What the hell, no. Haneul has so much freedom, living by herself in that house. If someone intrudes, it will bomb her lifestyle. Hell no. But here is Yixing, still trying to convince her. It has been more than two hours, for info. Haneul is sipping a bit from her orange juice as she watches (or enjoys) Yixing’s mouth moving fast as he throws “please” and “let me in” every now and then. He’s stubborn.

 

“You’re stubborn.”

“You are the one who’s more stubborn, why don’t you let me live with you?”

“Let me think, okay?” Yixing nodded and squinted his eyes, ready to read her thoughts.

 

He’s funny. He’s nice. And I don’t have any guard dog. He’s cool. It won’t be hard to live with him. And there’s more that 25 rooms in this house, finding a room for him isn’t a problem. But… my lifestyle… walking with underwear when it’s hot… not shaving everyday… Argg… Can I do that?

 

Yixing’s eyes grew wider. She what? She walks with just underwear? Are all the girls like that, or is it just her? She’s definitely original. And weird. Hey, but I’m not a guard dog! Yixing was about to snap something back when slightly opened. She was about to talk. Yixing closed his mouth, waiting for her verdict.

 

“Fine, you can.” She nodded to herself and widely opened the door with one hand, “Welcome home?” she said in an unsure tone, not giving it too much thought either.

 

This orange juice is yummy(z)°

 

Confetti? Yixing’s brain was drowning by confetti. His mind was partying over her answer. She’s OK. She’s letting me in! Oh God thank you I thought I was going to sleep in the streets.

Yixing hesitantly stepped in while observing Haneul heading to the living room. It was huge. Reaaaally huge. He observed the big ancient walls in awe. His jaw dropped at the enormous luster hanging upon the living room. He squinted his eyes, examining how many crystals were hanging on it. Soon, his eyes got tired and he pressed them closed. Too much to count. What’s that house? Everywhere his eyes lands on, he sees luxury, luxury, and luxury. Golden banisters, ancient carpet, expensive furniture.

“Can you close the door please?” Haneul shouted from the living room. Yixing cleared his throat and pinched himself.

“Yes!”

He decided to head to the living room, since Haneul was there. And, not lying, it took a good 30 seconds to be there. Now that he thinks about it, he remembers her thinking that this house (more like mansion) has 25 rooms. Just how huge is this house?

“What are you spacing out for?” an angelic voice his ears. For a moment he thought he heard an angel, but then he noticed Haneul’s lips moving. It was her talking. Seriously, this thing was driving him gaga. Don’t laugh, but this girl really gives the vibe of an angel. It’s weird and fascinating at the same time. When she talks, it looks like a song to Yixing’s ears. Is he the only one reacting like that? Or does everyone feel the same way around her? Maybe it’s just her aura or something like that. Yixing closes his eyes and erases everything around him but her voice. That’s the only thing that he feels. He concentrates and breathes in, listening to the song that’s coming out of the ange- Haneul’s mouth.

 

“Wake up” a slim hand flicked Yixing’s forehead, making him flinch as she snapped him out of his heavenly bubble.

“Ow!” Yixing rubbed his forehead and cried, “What was that for!?”

“I thought you had a problem. I was talking about you and all you did was nodding with your head. But no one nods when we talk about them so I flicked your forehead to see if you were going to react.”

 

Hahaha… I even breakdanced.

 

Yxing burst in laughter as soon as he heard her. What? She did what? Oh gosh, this girl will always surprise me! I should have seen that! “You breakdanced?! Pfft…”

 

“E-Eh? What? No!” Haneul lifted up her chin like it was the last move to save her dignity and crossed her arms over her chest superiorly while standing on tiptoe to give this ‘I’m almighty’ feel. But the result was a huge fail, and it actually had the opposite effect of what she wanted Yixing to feel.

 

“Stop trying to be angry, you can’t do that! You’re too cute!” Yixing walked over her and ruffled her hair. Strangely, a thread of electricity went through from Yixing’s tip of finger to Haneul’s whole body. They froze. Haneul eyed Yixing and held her breath. He was as stunned as her. His mouth was hanging open as his hand remained in her soft hair. They both felt something unusual. That’s called attraction. Anybody would have guessed that much, right? Don’t expect those two idiots to think normally, it’s a warning. Because you’ll be disappointed. Now… How do you think they’ll react? Ready? One… Two… Three…

 

“Oh. An electric shock” Haneul pouted.

“Yeah, I hate electric shocks. It gives me chills.” Yixing grimaced.

“Hey, but, Yixing.”

“Hey, but, what?”

“… Argh, because of you I forgot.”

“Ah. Too bad.”

“Ah. Yes.”

“Yes.”

“Ye-“

“No, stop, please.”

“Ye-“

“NO.”

“OK.”

 

 

I told you those two were social cases. You were warned.

 

“AH!” Haneul snapped her fingers. Yixing eyed her as she was frowning. “It kept bothering me… why don’t you have any luggage?”

“I… sort of ran away from home.” Yixing pinched the tip of his lips as he heard Haneul’s comment.

Troublemaker.

Haneul squinted and crossed her arms over her chest, “Are you like a rebel child, or the kind?”

“Yah, I’m 22, okay? I’m your oppa, talk better!”

“Neh, Oppa.” She bluntly answered. Unwillingly, Yixing felt proud because she listened to him, and called him Oppa. But soon, she’ll destroy his self-flattering-session.

“But, it doesn’t change the fact that you still rebelled against your parents. Can I ask why?”

“No.”

“I’ll repeat it more clearly. You have to answer my question because, I mean, you’re going to live with me. I should know you better. Oh! Like, imagine, you’re a stranger reaper-”

“So you’ll let a stranger reaper enter your house so easily huh?”

“No, that’s just because you begged me, remember?”

“So if a reaper beg you, you let him enter your mansion?”

“House.”

“Mansion.”

“Hou-“

“So you’ll let him enter?” Yixing smirked over her reaction. This kid was really fun. She was seriously thinking about it, a hand over her chin, rubbing it while squinting, searching for something to snap back.

 

Ahh… My head hurts. I don’t want to think that much, but here he’s making me think. I know he’s not a bad person, that’s why I let him enter. Geez.

 

Yixing warmly smiled at her, she’s so genuine.

 

“Stop thinking so much if it makes your head hurt.”

Haneul shifted her gaze from the ceiling to Yixing’s flawless face, and slowly came over him, with little steps. Yixing just stood there, not knowing what this weirdo was trying to do.

“Haneul?” he asked, a brow cocked up out of confusion. Haneul kept coming closer, till her face was only inches away from Yixing’s. Strangely, none of them felt awkward from the closeness. They just stared at each other, taking this time to examine closely each other’s features. No need to say that Yixing was too much absorbed by her angelic face. Seriously. This is so weird. He can swear a sweet aura is emanating from her, like, he can even smell a fragrance… Not an odor he already smelled before. Something totally new. It’s like… clouds of cotton candy invaded his nostrils. With a mix of fragrant flowers, the scent of fresh morning dew. Yixing closed his eyes, trying to inhale more of her addicting fragrance. He let out a long relieving sigh when he felt Haneul’s head lean against his shoulder. He instinctively wrapped his hands around her waist and snuggled his head against the hollow of her neck, tilting his head so that he can inhale better her hair’s fragrance. Heavenly ing amazing good smell. He held her even tighter, so tight that a squeal snapped him back to earth.

“Sorry” he loosened his tight, not letting her go- yet. He’s sure he felt Haneul’s lips form a smile, since was literally glued to his shoulder. She didn’t answer; Simply because it doesn’t bothered her.

“Why did you do that?”

Haneul pulled back, placing her hands on Yixing’s shoulder, firmly holding them. “It’s because I wanted to show you that I let you enter because I trust you.”

Chuckles. The house was filled by chuckles. Hers, and his. Yixing hung his head low, resting it against Haneul’s.

“Ouch!”

“You say that often” Yixing linked his hands to Haneul’s shoulders.

“That’s because of you, pabo.”

“But you still believe I’m a good man?”

“I know it. That’s all I have to say.” She struggled to utter, since Yixing’s head was heavy and she was secretly fighting against gravity in order to not fall.

“I’ll believe you.” Yixing sighed and raised his head. “So… I have a favor to ask you, Haneul…”

“Go on.”

“You’re rich, right?”

“Yes.” She blatantly replied.

Figured it. “So you have money…”

“When you’re rich you have money, indeed.” Pabo.

This girl, really! “And you like me, right?”

“Yeah, I can say you’re already a good friend. Since you’re my only friend.” She blinked her eyelash repeatedly, like, hey-man-it’s-obvious-why-do-you-bother-ask?

“So, you won’t mind… lending me some money?”

“Yeah, I don’t mind.”

“Good!!”

 

☁☁☁☁

 

“Omo! Omo omo omo!” Haneul’s eyes popped out of their orbits, like in cartoons. “Yah!!! Who told you to buy those! They’re the most expensive!!”

“But you’re rich anyway!” Yixing flashed her his most confident colgate smile, and blinked, “and you like me, remember?”

“YES I LIKE YOU BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO RUIN ME!” Haneul blew a raspberry.

 

“Omona! Look at them, they’re so cute. They remind me of us, when we were dating, don’t you think yeobo?” a middle aged woman hide her smiled behind her fist when as she tucked his presumably husband.

“Ahh, neh. We were like that too, back then, haha.” The man cheered while warmly looking at the oblivious  “couple” arguing.

 

“You like me!”

“Stop repeating that. Of course I like you since you’re my only friend, pabo. But still, don’t you think you’re a bit too much? Look at what you bought! Only brands!”

“But you’re rich.” He pouted, “and I have nothing… And my parents cut of my livings, so I really have no way of feeding myself, clothing myself, and oh… I’m so much-“

“Fine, buy everything you want, mister I’m-so-pitiful.” Haneul smacked her hand over Yixing’s mouth to shut him up. More than her card being vandalized by this kid, she’s more bothered by his whining. She looked over Yixing, his eyes slowly transforming in crescent moons, sign that he won. He put his hand on hers, and pushed it away.

“Thanks! You’re an angel, Haneul!” he beamed and stormed inside another ing expensive brand shop.

 

Little did he know, how much his last sentence freaked her out. An angel, he said that I was angel… Haneul vigorously shook her head and sat on a bench, in front of the shop.

 

“Haneul.” A man’s voice appeared out of nowhere. But Haneul knows who that voice belongs to. Maybe a bit too well.

“Taekwoon-ah.°”

“Neh.”

Haneul closed her eyes, slowly; very slowly. She pressed them closed, tightly, very tightly. A feeling of anxiety whooshed over her chest, already knowing the words that are going to go out of his mouth.

“Haneul…” his hand reached her shoulder, or more like it, since his hand was so soft against her bare shoulder. Her skin warmed up on the spot his hand was, and it felt light, really light. So much that she almost couldn’t feel her shoulder anymore.

“I know, I know. What you’re going to say…” she fluttered her eyes open, but still looking away from him.

“What are you going to do… If he founds out that you’re an angel?”

 

☁☁☁☁

 

 

° see what I did there?

° yes, yes, yes, VIXX’s Jung Taekwoon, aka Leo. I just love him. here's a picture of his awesomeness ☞