"Ouch!"

☁ My Sky ☁

 

Ahhh... He's handsome. Why isn’t my boyfriend like him? Geez.

Pfft... She asked me to help her, but I really don't want. Always asking for help. I shouldn't have offered my help.

Ugh this girl's skirt is just so ugly.

Aishh... It's hot...

Did umma made kimchi for tonight's dinn-

"Oh shut the hell up" a boy, more like a guy, seating arms lazily crossed over his chest, heavily sighed, earning glares and frowns from people in the bus. He then looked away and hid his face with the hood of his sweater, expecting the storm of exasperating voices harass his ears.

What's wrong with that guy? Throwing shut up-s when no one's even talking?

Ugh. What a rude guy.

And I thought he was cute. Meh..

"I said shut up..." the guy repeated through his clenched teeth. Only God knows how much he wants silence. He doesn't want to hear them.

"Yah! You! " a brave girl decided to play the bus' moral keeper. The boy was typing fast on his phone and didn't seem like he was interested in any way in what that girl had to say. Though he nodded his head in sign that he was listening.

"You can't talk like that! You're rude!" she folded her arms over her chest, pinching her lips in annoyance, waiting for the guy's reaction.

Good girl! Teach him a lesson.

Ugh. Making a scene like that.  Poor guy.

Well, serves you right.

"Argh... " the guy grasped his hair and hid his head between his legs. Those people's voices were so loud. They were so many. They were so annoying. He has to get off of the bus. Right now. He jolted his eyes open as he felt the bus jerk. It stopped. That's my chance! He briskly stood up from his seat and rushed over the bus' doors as they were almost closing. A girl was about to calmly get off, although the doors were almost closing on her.

What? Is he trying to run away?

Is that guy crazy?

Omo, he's scary.

Argh... Hurry you damn girl I have to get off, right now! But the girl didn't seem to sense the nervousness of the guy behind her. He was in a hurry; his brain was going to pop out of his cranium if he doesn't get off right now.  Not giving a damn about what the girl will think, he swiftly lifted her up, bridal style and got off of the bus at the very last minute. If it were for one more second the doors would have slapped their faces hard. When his feet stepped on the hard yet hot macadam, he didn't think. He just ran. Ran away from voices. From the noise. He spotted this little desolate playground at the corner of the street. It seemed like it was abandoned but it was for the best. No one's here. He slowed his pace as he was approaching a white wooden bench and threw himself on it.

"Ouch!"

Ouch? The guy's eye wandered around, scanning his surroundings in search for the voice he just heard. But at his disbelief, his eyes found nothing.

'Is that guy crazy?' he reminisced the irritating comment from before. I must really have gone crazy. No one's here.

"I'm here." a slim hand tucked the hem of his plaid shirt. The guy gasped in shock as he realized that a girl was lying on his lap. Her brows were frown and she was tugging her white lace skirt to hide her legs, flustered. Indeed, since the guy was holding her in his arms, very tightly, she couldn't move and her attempts to hide her body were all fails. Unconsciously, the guy was holding onto her, more like squishing her against him, out of fear. He was scared of the voices and just ran, but he didn't realize that he was holding that girl in his arms till now. Ah! The girl from the bus! he remembered how he picked her up without any word to get off of the bus quickly. And on top of that he dragged her till here, in this deserted playground. She must think he's some kind of crazy ert, and she was on the bus before, she must remember the scene he created. When he realized how bad he must seem in that girl's perspective, he forced a cough and nervously laughed. The girl pressed her eyes closed and flinched. The guy's self esteem was a bit hurt from realizing that this girl was afraid of him. Well, why wouldn't she? He glanced at the girl, and at his surprise she was still lying, almost peacefully on his lap. When she felt the guy's eyes landing on her, she immediately locked hers with him. As surprising and as fool as it was, he didn't avoid her stare and just did the same as she was doing. Staring into her soul. Although he had to admit that he was scared to look into her eyes. If he does, he would hear her voice. Her inner voice. 
Yes, Zhang Yixing has this ability. He can hear people's thoughts.

Are you bad? 
He heard the petite girl's voice. Though he fully knows she doesn't know he heard her, he shook his head, slowly, wanting her understand that no, he’s not bad. But hey. This girl, hell she was weird; She nodded. 
Yeah she nodded. 
Yixing tilted his head, he doesn't understand. The girl holds a grip of his arm, earning a little jump from him. He didn't expect her to do that. She suddenly sat up on his lap, still staring into his soul.

I know... You're not bad.

Huh? Yixing frowned. What's with her? It's as if... She can read my soul too...

You're not crazy.

He doesn't know how her real voice looks like, but her inner voice felt like dope for his ears. Soft and addicting. It felt like she was pouring clouds into his heart, making him relaxed and zen. His mouth gasped open as he saw her smile. Angelic. This girl must have fell from heaven.

Plic. Plac. Ploc.

Tears fell down. Huh, how funny. Yixing didn't cry since he was like, what, a toddler? What's happening to him? Why does he feel so stuffed? A lump formed inside his throat and he had a hard time swallowing it. He realized he was trembling only when he saw the girl's body shaking on his lap because of his vibrating body. He panicked and gasped for air. He breathed in, hastily, pressing his hand against his chest. What the hell is happening to me? I feel dizzy… My head… it… hur- huh?

Yixing started breathing regularly again, and his body stopped shaking. But somehow his heart speed paced up and his body was feeling wobbly. Not that he minds, he kind of appreciates this new feeling. His eyes that he kept closed finally opened. He really doesn’t know. No, he doesn’t. Is it an angel? Yeah because, it’s possible you know. Hey, really! He can read people’s thoughts so why not, huh? Not that impossible to think. Or maybe it’s just him. Or maybe it’s just simply hormones?

Hah. Yixing’s thinking that it could be angel, but that idiot doesn’t know that it IS hormones. But! Don’t blame him. It must be the first time he stayed that long in a girl’s company. No, no. Forget that. It must be the first time he stayed that long with the opposite gender. Besides his mother and his grandmother, Yixing doesn’t talk, or stay with the opposite gender. Simply because it’s a pain in the . He can hear every each of their thoughts. Where’s the fun? And more than that, sometimes it’s embarrassing. You know, things that should stay in a girl’s head. Hormones have effect on girls too… if you forgot.

But with this girl… It’s different. He doesn’t feel like running away from her. It would be the opposite in fact. Strangely enough, he could drown into her eyes that he won’t even budge. And right now, that’s it. She has her hands around his neck, and God knows how he hates people touching his neck. But now he’s like, in heaven. So he doesn’t mind, at all. Weird. He quickly blinks his eyes several times to clean his blurry vision and bits his lips. Gulp. She’s so close. He still looks into her eyes. Worry. Compassion. That’s what her eyes were telling him. But why this stranger feels close to him more than no one ever did? He’s at loss. He wants to know, so he looks more deeply into her eyes and read her thoughts. It’s not like she knows he can anyway.

 

Why is he sad? I want to help him. Is it okay to do that? We’re so close, is it bad? I don’t know, I just want to stop being sad. It pains me, he seems so hurt. He must be going through something hard. I heard physical contact can help to calm down…

 

Yixing’s insides warmed up. How nice. How pure. This girl’s so candid. He’s so grateful. Usually, when he hears people’s inner voice, he feels disgusted. But she isn’t disgusting. If you ask him to describe her, he would just reply ‘haneul’ (heaven, sky). She’s as soft as clouds and as bright as the sky’s blueness. Her thoughts are as pure as an angel, and it feels like heaven to be by her side.

Her finger softly brushed his cheeks; yet, it felt like a storm. At first he thought that it was out of attraction (hormones, hormones) but no. Tcheh, he begins to feel real bad. She was just wiping off his tears.

Don’t ask him why.

Because he won’t find a proper reply.