"I'm bewitched"

☁ My Sky ☁

 

But, when she swept his tears, new ones wet his cheeks. Is this called happiness? Happy tears? Yixing was enumerating reasons in his head as to: why the am I crying? But he can’t seem to reach an answer. Truth is, it’s like his long time held back tears found a crack and it’s overflowing.

Pathetic, I’m pathetic. Stop crying you’re a man Yixing! He tries to make them stop flowing by blinking his eyes but he miserably fails as it actually forces their way out of his orbs, making it even more pathetic.

“Shhh… Shhh….” The girls whispered in a melody, patting his too warm back. Yixing bit his lip and held her hand. Did she flinch like last time? He wondered as he glimpses at her. No. She is… smiling.  Oh God.

“It’s okay to cry… So, let it out. It seems like you need it” she softly smiled again. He was bewitched. That’s the only explanation. Because he just does whatever she says. Her voice… her soft voice. It was even softer than her inner voice, how is that even possible? Damn it. Yixing, that boy? He did as he was told, and cried, and yelled, and screamed. He let it out. She asked him anyway. He doesn’t care even if she’s going to find him weird and ert, crazy, and suspicious- crap, what did he just do? Of course he cares! He’s a man and he has his own pride and ego! Damn it. What a loser.

“AAHHHHHH-a-a-…ah…” he gradually stops screaming. Not cool.

 

“Not cool” the girl laughed.

“You… laughed?”

“Well, it was funny” she chuckled, “AAHHHHHH-a-a-…ah…” she imitated him. Let’s be fair, she was really imitating him well. But Yixing’s hurt pride thought a little bit differently.

“When did I even do that? Huh.” He shrugged and looked away, earning a chuckle from the angel. I meant, the girl. The girl. The girl? What’s her name?

“What’s your name?” he blurted out in one breath. Suspicious, he seems so suspicious. Erk.

“Park Haneul.” She ignored the weird way he asked her and asked in an even weirder way, very bluntly. Any other would have already run away, but she doesn’t seem to possess this ‘I’m a damsel in distress’ virus.

“And you?” she put her lips forward when she spoke. Is it an habit? Don’t know. It’s cute, by the way.

“Z-Zha- aishhh…” Yixing roughly ruffled his hair. What now? Stuttering? Ow that . Oww.

“Z-Zha?” she jokingly copied his flustered tone.

“No! It’s Zhang Yixing!” he answered, in a vexed tone. She’s making fun of him?

“Zhang Yi what?”

“Xing.”

“Yixing.”

“Yup.”

“Zhang Yixing.”

“Yup.”

☁☁☁☁

“Zhang Yixing!!!!!” Haneul cried at the top of her lungs. Her scream echoed against the big mansion’s old and endless walls. She screams. She runs. But it doesn’t stop him from leaving the house. Leaving her. Letting her rot to die.

That day, at the end of summer. August 30. Yixing left from her life-

 

“AHHH!!” Luhan screamed out of nowhere.

“AHHHHH- Dude!” Chen slapped his back. A bit to hard.

“What the hell Chen?!” Luhan cried as he painfully rubbed his already swollen back.

Chen scowled and rolled his eyes, “we’re on the bus and you screamed like a mad man! Arg, you’re such a pain in the . Everyone’s looking at us. Tcheh.”

“Ah… that” he forced a smile, “I was having a bad dream”

“Oh, your premonitions, you mean?” he heavily sighed and put air quotes on the word “premonition”. Luhan scoffed and looked away.

“Well, don’t believe me I don’t care. It’s true. It’s premoni-“

“Shut up please.” Chen jokingly patted Luhan’s fluffly hair. “Oh it’s fluffly!”

“YAH!” Luhan pried away his hands, annoyed. No one believed him when he says his dreams shows future. Well, there were still Suho and Lay that believed him. But still.

“What would you do if I say that I saw your girlfriend?” he smirked. He knows Chen’s weak spot.

“What? I don’t have any girlfriend, idiot.” He rolled his eyes.

“You’re so dense, I meant the neighborhood’s witch!”

“Yah! Don’t call her like that! She has a name and it’s Park Haneul! Damn!” he burst in anger. Kids in their neighborhood always called her like that. The witch. Because she lives alone in the neighborhood’s most big house, well it was a mansion. An old one. Very old one. Bref, and since last year it has always been inhabited. Yeah, since last year. During the last summer, Park Haneul moved in. Alone. She didn’t know anyone and didn’t talk to anyone. The rare times she got out of her house she would scare children with her really long hair and her big English loops that came till her waist. She just gained this gloomy attitude since she moved there. Not that she really minds, since she almost never interacts with anyone. But once, she did. Yes, she did. One day, a guy stole a person’s smartphone. A brand new phone, from SAMSUNG’s company. No need to say that it was expensive and loosing it… ugh. Hell. For that person’s purse, of course. And you know what happened right? Someone followed the pickpocket and beat him to the pulp, and then successfully took back the stolen oh so expensive phone. Cliché? STOP. Hah, it’s not like that. Yeah, Haneul is pretty fierce when she sees injustice. Her dream? Policeman! And-(this part is useless)〖...〗 She took back Chen’s phone and gave it to him. And she smiled. Oh she smiled. She even showed her teeth; blinding Chen from their brightness (in Chen’s imagination, in reality that day she ate kimchi. Kimchi). That’s when Chen’s opinion of her changed. She’s definitely not a witch. No. She’s a fallen angel.

 

“She’s definitely not a witch! She’s a fallen angel!”

“Yeah, yeah” Luhan nodded his lips and snapped his fingers, “wake up she bewitched you! Oh our stop! Get off, get off!”

☁☁☁☁

“I’m bewitched” Yixing lost himself in his thoughts. After talking for like, hours, of this and that (they even talked about plankton, pfft), they decided to, finally, leave the weird playground and head respectively to their houses. Yixing guessed hers was near from here, since she got off the bus nearby, and offered to take her home. Not so surprisingly now, she bluntly accepted. Again. Dangerous girl. Yixing hopped that she wasn’t like this with everyone.

“What?”

“Ah no. Nothing.” He engulfed his face in his vivid blue hoody.

“Ok.”

Ok, she says huh. But what does she think?

 

Did I hear right? Bewitched? Cooool.

 

“No it’s not cool” he grimaced and glared at her.

“What is not cool?” she cocked up her eyebrows, confused.

“Nothing”

 

Pshiouu! You’re bewitched Zhang Yixing! Psh- oh no. Haneul, stop that. Let’s talk about something.

 

“Are you sweating?”

“… what?”

 

But I had to change subject. Why did I think of that? Aish..

 

“Pfft..” he giggled. “Yes I am. It’s summer y’know.”

“Ah!” her face enlightened, “Yes it is!”

 

Not that bad of a subject actually! You did well Haneul! Queen of communication! Queen of socialization! You’re not a witch, duh!

 

“A witch?” Yixing frowned. What? Her? A witch? Pfft. “who told you that? You’re definitely not a witch.” More like a fallen angel.

“How did you know? It’s what people call me here” she suddenly stops walking.

“Well it’s not-”

“Thanks for taking me home Z-Zha” she giggled.

“Oh not that again.”

“Thanks for taking me home Zhang Yixing.” She took exactly the same tone as before.

She’s making fun of me again. Tcheh. “Call me Lay.”

“Lay?”

“Yup.”

“Don’t want.”

“Why?”

“Not telling”

“Tell me.”

“Not telling.”

Pfft… Say that as much as you want, I gonna found it out anyway. He smirked to himself while intruding Haneul’s thoughts.

 

Lay? Lay’s. Chips? Hunger. Argh I’m craving for chips. Do I have chips at home?

 

“No, you know what? Don’t call me Lay.” He said, shaking his finger in front of her face.

She grabbed his finger. “That’s what I’m saying”

“You-”

“Bye!” she hurriedly went over her door and opened it. And went into her house. Correction, mansion. Big depraved and dusty mansion. It looked like haunted. And familiar for some unknown reason.

"Witch huh?” Yiwing laughed, as he now understands why.

 

“Lay?”

Yixing turned around. “Chen? Luhan?”

“Yah. Lay, is it really you?” Luhan walked over him and touched him here and there, “yes it’s him! Really! Chen!!”

“Aish stop it” he laughed it off.

“Lay?” Chen smiled, “Woah, when did you come back from China?”

“We don’t care do we? The most important is that I’m here now, no?” he laughed and trapped Chen and Luhan inside his arms, squishing them. He was so happy to see them again. “How long has it been? Two years? Ahh I missed you guys!”

“Haha, me too” Luhan patted Lay’s back.

“But hey, Lay, you smell like… a girl’s perfume.”

A girl’s perfume? Ah! Haneul. Haneul.. “It must smell like Haneul. I meant heaven. Like with clouds and all-”

“Haneul?” Luhan broke the hug and stepped back, “like Park Haneul?”

“Yes. I mean no, not Haneul the angel- the girl who lives there. No no. I meant, the sky, with clouds-”

“You know Haneul?!” this time, both Chen and Luhan exclaimed together.

Why lie? “Well, yeah. Kind of.”

“Ehh??”

“How? How?”

“We met earlier in the bus, but, guys… I just noticed but how do you know her? And how is it that you are...” he suddenly stops talking as he remembered.

“What, really now, Lay? It’s your old neighborhood!”

☁☁☁☁

SO! The two first chapters are out! Pshiou! Tell me what you think and flood me with your comments (if you feel like it, haha) and please subscribe *puppy eyes* please!

Well, with that, I'm off! Ciao! 

 

XOXO ♥