CHAPTER 5

We Are Buddies and We'll Never Be Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Kwon House)

 

..20 minutes later..

 

Tiffany kept staring at Yul and see him stirring a little bit from his sleep. Soon he's wide awake.

 

"Oh Fany, you're already awake huh?"

"Hmm.."

"Oh yeah..did you even sleep yet?"

"Yup, I did."

"..."

"..."

"..." Yul keep scratching his head which obviously not itchy.

"You have something to tell me aren't you?"

"Woah..you're amazing Tiff..like a psychic. You know exactly what's on my mind. Yes, I have something to tell you."

"About what?"

"About Krystal."

"What about her? Did you already court her?"

"Not only that. We're official already starting today! Hehe.."

"Err..really? Err..ok." Tiffany said with her straight face.

"Yah..just ok?" Yul said while pouting.

 "So what do you want me to say?! Congrats?! Fantastic?! Amazing?! Excellent or..awesome?!"  Tiffany yelled while glaring at him.

"Yah..what's wrong with you? Are you on your period?"

"You know what Yul..ok I'm sorry. I'm emotional and congrats. I'm going home.." Tiffany start to move but was held back by Yul's hand.

"Yah..not now with your angry mood. I'm not going to let you go with this mood. Tell me..did something happened to you today?"

'Yes! Do you really want to know the fact that you keep groping and my like an adorable baby for freaking 5 years we know each other?! Then you have the heart to tell me about your love life on the same day you and my ?! Tch!' She said in her thought with an obvious frown.

"No, nothing..you're right. I'm on period." 'Yeah right, Tiffany!' She lied.

"Oh..no wonder. You make me scared. Hehe.."

"Ok, now I'm going home for real. Bye!"

 

—————

 

(Hwang House)

 

Tiffany get in her house while sulking and not aware of her surrounding when she start to bump to someone. More like Kim Hyun Joong. She then stare at him and in a daze until when Hyun Joong wave his hand infront of her face.

 

"Hello? Yoohoo! Beautiful, I'm talking to you."

"Err..nae?"

"Are you okay? I'm asking you, where's the toilet? I really need to pee..quickly! It's urgent!"

"Ah, yes..o-outside at the b-back." She's stuttering while pointing her fingers at the kitchen.

"I've already ing going there! There's no toilet at all! Palli!! Don't kid around!" With that said, Tiffany frown.

"I mean the toilet is at the back, you need to go through that kitchen. There's door at the kitchen, open that and you will see the toilet." She said a little bit irritated with his rude words.

"Arggh..you should tell me from the beginning! Haishh..!" He then run through the kitchen.

"Appa is right. This guy has no manner. I know it's an emergency but there's no need to be rude though. Hmm..just you wait. Just be thankful that I am still your biggest fan. Hmmphh!" She goes to her room, locked it and sleep.

 

 

—————

(School)

 

..6 months later..

 

After 6 months Yul and Krystal become official and they keep getting sweet day by day. Unfortunately, today Tif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter