CHAPTER 1

We Are Buddies and We'll Never Be Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YURI POV :

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There's a famous words that my friend always telling me, 'everything what I want I'll got'..I do admit it except one thing..my parents love. That's what I lacked..typical rich people kids,huh? You guys must think I'm happy right? No..that was wrong,I only saw them twice every 6 months. I repeat,twice every 6 months.

 

 

 

What's wrong with them? Still not satisfied with their properties? FYI their companies profit remained stable with hundred billions of dollars profit every year since 25 years ago..Because being too busy,I was only exist 17 years ago..Hahaha..so funny..

 

 

 

Because I'm bored in Seoul, I moved to Soshi Rural Village where my grandparents live. I'm glad, here,I found my happiness because I've met my childhood bestfriend, Tiffany Hwang. We've been buddies since we're 7 years old where her family house destroyed in burning tragedy. Their family live with us for 2 years then move back to their new renovation house but we still close to each other. My grandparents help them a lot despite their poor condition. I love her as my best friend,I don't want to lose her as my friend. I'll do anything for her. No people allowed to insult her because I'm going to protect her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"My angel..I miss you.."  I back hugged her and she's startled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo..yul..kkamjaggiya! What are you doing in my class?"  Cute..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Krystal's not here yet?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"As you can see..she's not here yet..wait, you look for her? Not me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo..I look for you and I'm glad she's not here because I have something to tell you about her since you guys classmates."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Err...what is it?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I-I think..err..I love her."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY POV :

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"................"

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah..are you listening?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahaha..Jjinja?? Ahahaha..I'm happy for you.."  No,I'm sad..freaking sad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Glad that you happy..will you try to hook us up?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Err..I'll try.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But...you need to ask first if she has someone special..if not,hahaha..my chance is bigger."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"O-okay..I'll do my best. Hwaiting!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hwaiting!! Yay! Thanks my eye smile angel..I love you. See you after break,I need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter