CHAPTER 4

We Are Buddies and We'll Never Be Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Hwang Household)

 

Knock, knock!

 

Tiffany heard a knock at the door and proceed to open the door. When she open the door she feels like her eyes will going to be popped out soon. She can't believe her eyes that her favourite idol is just infront of her house. Her immediate respond to that is closing the door abruptly while squealing quitely and running around. She's really shocked and immediately searching for his father, Mr. Hwang.

 

—————

 

While Hyun Joong and his manager outside give an unamused and confused look to each other.

"What the ?! She's just close the damn door infront of my face, hyung."

"Cut your bull crap. Watch your word here. This is not Seoul. Knock again till they open the door again. She's probably just to shocked to see you."

 

—————

 

"Gotcha..dad! OMG!"

"What the fish is happening with you?"

"Hyun Joong oppa is just infront of our house.! He's still outside!! Kyaa!!"

"Who? Oh that idol? So, he's still outside, huh? Why don't you let him in?"

"I can't!!! It's embarassing. Quick dad! Please open the door.."

"Alright..haish this kid."

 

—————

 

After his chit chat with Tiffany, Mr. Hwang proceed to open the door with smile and Tiffany just stay at the kitchen.

 

"Ohoho..sorry that my daughter is kinda behaved weirdly. You must be Hyun Joong and his manager right? Come in, come in..Hehe."

"Yes we are..haha. It's ok uncle. I can't be long here..I have other things that need to do in Seoul. I have to straight going back to Seoul actually. I just came here to send this kid here. Please treat him well. Here.." The manager said while Hyun Joong just giving his displeased face to him.

"Haha..of course I will..are you sure you don't want to atleast having a cup of coffee or tea like how people in the city did that I saw in TV?"

"Ahahaha..no need sir but thank you for your offer. I guess I need to go now. Good bye."

"Alright..come again anytime you want."

"Haha..ok sir." The manager then went to his car after bid goodbye to Hyun Joong.

 

..After few seconds..

 

"Yah..what are you waiting for? Just come in..hehe"

"Alright..so where's my room ahjussi? I'm tired and I just want to sleep first." Hyun Joong then get in the house with snobbish attitude and straight face.

'This guy is so arrogant. Huh! If you behave this way then I can be that way too. Let's see how long you can keep up with that attitude.' Mr. Hwang thought.

"Your room is over there. The green one." Mr. Hwang then point his finger to the green door.

"Okay and please don't disturb me until tomorrow. I want to be alone." Hyun Joong then going in that room and close the door.

"Tch! This kid..do you think that I am a butler? How come people love him with that kind of attitude? Tch!" Mr. Hwang mumbled.

Tiffany then brave herself out from the kitchen to the living room.

"Dad..where is he?" Tiffany said almost like whispering.

"That snob guy is in the room. Yah! I don't know how can you like him? Choose a celebrity that can be an example not kind of trash.."

"Shh..dad! Don't say that loudly.! He might hear you." Tiffany said whipering.

"I don't care.."

"Ok dad whatever..I want to see Yul and inform him about Hyun Joong oppa arrival. After that we need some catch up."

"Haa..good. That guy is the great example that need to be idolized. Go, go! You need that kind of friend or even boyfriend."

"Geez dad..alright I'm going!"

 

 

—————

 

While Hyun Joong at the room..

 

"Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter