Cooking.

Bangtan's Maid Reporting For Duty!

 

Sorry for making you guys wait so long. 

 

 

 

 


7 heads peeked out from the side of the kitchen door, looking at this girl who has claimed herself to be their 'maid' trying to figure out what to cook for these hungry idols. Jin let out a soft chuckle as he as her with her arms on her hips and her eyebrows furrowed, he just find it cute. Too cute and very uncomfortably similar to a certain girl that  crossed his life a few years back.

Suga stared at her, irritated. He hated how she embarrassed him in front of the others. She could have had a little respect towards what his mum sewed for him a few years back. He knew it was pink and stuff but as the saying goes "Real man wears pink." he was less than affected. Jimin could care whether his hyungs were mesmerized by this strange girl or not, he is just hungry. A growing boy needs his food. He pouted at her, as if it was a kind of sign for her to hurry up.

Jungkook looked at his Hyungs, still unable to process their reaction to this girl. Especially Jin hyung. He was curious about this girl and what she can do. She seemed nice and hardworking, seeing how she packed and cleaned up this pig sty of us into a normal looking dorm.

She struggled with the gas stove, and with much investigation, she turned it on and started to wash and chop up the somewhat nearly rotten vegetables. She cut open the chicken in the fridge and threw them into a pot filled with water before bringing it to a boil and threw in the kimchi and other seasonings, feeling quite satisfied by her work of art, she brought the pot of stew to the table in the dinner table. The boys made a bee line for the table all them staring at the pot of heaven, drooling. 

"Dig In."

Suyeon broke the silence by clapping her hands together.

Jimin and Rap monster scrambled and digged into the pot of chicken stew. Her face broke into a smile as she saw them eating so heartily. She was happy as long as others are happy. She felt that this job was finally one job where she can enjoy without making much mistakes and could actually do something she likes.

Her eyes softened.

They looks so harmonious and happy together. Just like a family. They had each other and looking at how the elder ones scooping more soup and chicken into the younger members' bowls. That warmed her heart and reminisced back to the days where her mom will pick the bones out of her fish and would always give her the best. Good memories doesn't last long. She just wished that they stayed this way forever.