Reunite?

Letters To Romeo

Dear Spongebob,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, i'll call you spongebob everytime I write this letter. You like being called Spongebob while I like being called Patrick. But the problem is, you want me to be Sandy. I've always been the stupid yet fun girl while you, my spongebob has always been my better half. We hang out like we were twins. We only separate when I go to the bathroom and when we sleep. Those were fun times. Thinking about it right now, makes me want to do it again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi. Can we meet?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got a message from you just a minute ago. Hi. Yes, we can. I missed you my spongebob. ^^ Do you miss me, too? I wanted to call you and ask you how you were doing but I controlled myself from doing so. I know I hurted your feelings. I dumped you and yet, you still want me. I've been really bad to you but why do you keep coming back? Lying here in my bed tonight, thinking about your message, I realised that I missed you more than I thought I had. I like you, too but then, it was just a friendly like. Now, I like you as in like you; like how a girl likes boy. You know what I mean. I fell asleep thinking about your text. Should I go or not? I thought I shouldn't but I know i'll regret it so I decided to meet you.

 

 

 

 

7 AM. I got a message from you saying "Good Morning" with a heart shape at the end. Heart? Does that mean you really still like me? I was touched. It's been a year and you still like me. I dumped you, Spongebob. Why do you still want me to be your Sandy? After that day you confessed and me dumping you, I thought you'd forgot about me. Hangout with your friends and some other girls but instead, you went home and cried your eyes to sleep. Yes, Baekhyun told me everything. He also said that i'm mean. Boy, I love that guy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good morning ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I finally replied. As I buried my head to my pillow, my phone made a buzz and I knew it was you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can I see you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That 4 words made my heart jump. I didn't reply to your text last night so you were probably wondering why I replied to your Good Morning text. Yes, you can but would that be okay?