Your Confession

Letters To Romeo

Dear Spongebob,

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, you're still my Spongebob. It's been exactly a year since we contacted or talked to each other. You confessed your love for me on my birhtday but I wasn't ready to be in a relationship. Relationship means you gotta be responsible and I don't wanna be responsible because i've never been responsible for anything. Remember what you did that day? You took me to this fancy restaurant and made me dance with you. A really slow dance. People thought that we're a couple but they were shocked as soon as you told me you like me and asks me to be your girlfriend.  You said you love me but I wasn't so sure. I only treated you like my boy friend but you wanted to erase that little space between boy friend and make it boyfriend. I didn't want your feelings to ruin our friendly relationship so I said no. I dumped you thinking that we'd get over it but we didn't. We didn't talk to each other again after that day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have no interest in you at that time but I have to admit, not talking to you made me realise that I like you, too. I didn't regret not saying yes to your proposal because if I had, I wouldn't have known that i'd miss you so badly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you miss me, too?