Laugther and Tears

Letters To Romeo

Good Morning SpongeBob ^^

 

 

I don’t have anything else to do, so I’m just gonna write this letter to you.

 

 

You ask me to meet up at our favourite place which is Hangang River. On the way over, I felt all nervous and anxious; I even ask myself what I was doing. I even thought about not showing up but I was worried about what you would think so, I took all the courage to show up at time.

 

 

I was standing there, just a few feet away. I guess you were really nervous because you I saw you walking back and forth, rubbing your palms. It was a funny sight to see. Just like a year ago, you’re still tall and I’m still short. We never really change, don’t we?

 

 

 

Hey.

 

 

 

I tapped your shoulder as you were looking at the river. You turn and look at me with a smile on your face. I’m pretty sure it was a normal turn but why do I feel like you turned purposely slowly to let me see your face bit by bit?

 

 

Hey.

 

 

 

You finally responded. I missed your voice. I miss how you used to serenade me with that sweet voice. I miss how I used to call you at night and tell you that I can’t sleep. I miss how you talk nonsense on the phone just to make me sleep. I simply miss it.

 

 

 

We stood there, not doing anything. Suddenly, Baekhyun came running towards us.

 

 

 

Guuuys!

 

 

 

He shouted while waving his hands as he got closer. I knew you’d somehow bring someone to ease things up and help us if things got awkward. But in any ways, it didn’t. Instead, we were all laughs and we even reminisced about the past. But thinking about it didn’t made things awkward, didn’t it? You look so calm and good. It was like, nothing ever happened. It was like; you went to the States or something and we naturally lost contact to each other.

 

 

 

Baekhyun said he had to go. He said it was important but the three of us knows that it was only to leave the both of us alone. I thought you’d stop him from leaving but you didn’t. Why didn’t you?

 

 

 

 

You sent me home then you said you wanted to talk. Maybe you were too nervous to talk in front of Baekhyun and that’s why you didn’t stop him from leaving. We took a lap around my neighbourhood and it took you a few minutes to finally say what you wanted to say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Are you okay?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, physically but not emotionally. What about you, are you okay?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

My mouth spitted out without hesitation and then silence. You said you wanted to talk to me so I didn’t ask you any questions but why was our whole walk silent? I thought you’d ask me more and I was right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Will I be able to see you again?

 

 

 

 

 

 

I turn around to see your eyes. Your puppy eyes that always succeeded to convince me whatever the situation was and I simply nodded with a smile. You left and I sensed joy.

 

 

 

 

Remember when I was sick and you asked me if there’s something you can help? I told you to take me to Hangang River and watch the sunset with me. You were furious but admit it; you enjoyed watching the sun go down with me, don’t you? How did I know? I took glances while you were looking at the sun. You were all smiling and you didn’t even blink. I told you it was my favourite place and you said you said you hated it. But after seeing that sunset, you started to love it. I always go there whenever I have problems and you started to do the same.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Will you watch the sunset with me again?