Raindrops

What If I Didn’t Meet You That Day?
Meeting with the station almost always occur at the same time, five times a week. The second row bench seemed to have memorized and present herself to me. On the night of the dissolved under the station roof edges are rusty, neon lights overshadow the day-light grow dimmer the moment I have waited for. I would open the book I was carrying and started to read. Occasionally I lifted my gaze to the opposite platform.
 
He came .
 
Then the words on the sheet evaporated as books pass through my brain . Every few sentences passed, I looked up . Staring at one side of the platform a few seconds . I hid my smile behind the book . And He will not know .
 
The Train has come . I should be back soon.
 
**
 
I always bring a book and my guitar. Sometimes I bring a book about the music, the next time I read about science , literature 've also classical literature whose language makes me wince, the famous detective series, superhero comics were born much earlier than me, popular fantasy fiction adapted into a TV show, and much more. I have an opinion, one of the book could be a magnet to attract the attention of others - the opposite , especially him.
 
However, it never really worked. Perhaps, not yet. Every time he sat on the platform,  He's like playing a stick to the invisible drum, and iPod cables dangling from the ear, then his entire attention to the iPhone. Occasionally he looked up to greet acquaintances that he encounters. A rare event. A sweet smile etched on his face at that moment, still stored in my brain. I want to record the details, unfortunately we were both separated by a rail traffic .
 
I 've also watched he smile on his iPhone. Instantly made ​​me turn my screen iPhone too, joined a smile. I smile not because of what I see, but because of him. And he smiled, for whatever reason. It could be because they read funny tweets, funny articles online, or whatever. Whatever it is , I'm happy to see him smiling.
 
The night was no longer cold .
 
 
**
 
" His name is Minhyuk. Kang Minhyuk "
 
I gasped as the train ticket booth attendant handed me a card and my change. A smile spreading across her face, as if she just did not say anything.
 
" Kang Minhyuk , " I said , as I received the card from the officer .
 
A few days ago, I somehow got a crazy thing of nowhere, I bought a train ticket to go to the opposite direction from the direction I travel usually. I don't have to care too late to go back. Occasionally, I like to sit on the same platform with him. In a deserted bench, under a fluorescent light that surrounded insects nightly, and the station smelling sweat because the people who work all day .
 
I held my breath as he sat at the opposite end with me, leaving vacancies that should not be necessary. At that time, I was not even trying to attract his attention. I try to breathe so plan to enjoy the moment while soothing the nervous me. I play my iPhone and try to play some song notes.
 
Many times I was ogling his secret. Pretend to be looking in the direction of the train in order to get a glimpse of his image in my eyes. He use his black leather jacket, his favorite blue shirt, flat cap she wore today, and also boots that make his legs look sturdy .
 
Well ! The train he was waiting for is come .
 
Approaching headlights into the platform pulling him to stand. He put his iPhone in his pocket. Station attendant voice sounded through loudspeakers, reminding passengers to wait in an orderly behind the yellow line and this is the last train.
 
I'm still sitting on the bench. Staring at his figure from behind. How his fingers were moving to the music that was playing in his ear. I smiled to myself , put my iPhone in bag. The train stops, the passengers get off one by one, and he waited. At that time, for the first time we saw each other.
 
Trains were stopped was gone. Memory and feeling left untold. I stood up. I left it in the deserted platform. My last train has not yet come tonight .
 
 
**
 
" His name is Kang Minhyuk. "
 
In three days I get a barrage of information. My best friend, Kim Seolhyun a journalist, text me with long message contains stories, links, as well as some photos. It's too much, but I liked everything I know. My favorite part of the story is "he is known as someone who is sincere and helpful" .
 
I moved one of the photos to my iPhone. Messy black hair, dark slanted eyes, thin body that looks tough and strong, smile and handsome face makes the photo as a screen image, until every moment I could easily look at him. Now, I could be like him-smiling at the iPhone screen. Therefore present smile.
 
" He is much more popular than you think . Many of my acquaintances who says he nice, sweet, charming, and a lot off. Just admit a crush on, but no one can ever successfully invented him . "
 
" Single ? "
 
" He always admit like that, after breaking up with his 3rd years girlfriend . "
 
I smiled . My expectations begin to bloom like a flower.
 
" But don't be too expect too much. What comes out of his mouth is not necessarily true. Who knows what 's in the mind of a guy ? " Added my friend . Suggestions so deconstructive .
 
**
 
Now my train came .
 
As if there were glue myself to the waiting bench . I let the train pass . For the umpteenth time, he managed to hold me .
 
**
 
Drive home is a point that I've been waiting . My heart already beating wildly when boarding public transport to the station. Step so giddy and shaky legs felt when tread stairs to the platform. The world was never as pleasurable as well as worrying as it is now .
 
Before he came I would be guessing what clothes he used today. Who knew we accord to choose the same color. People say, when someone falls in love , he will slowly turn into a beloved figure it. Maybe it's true. I began to dare to take off my high heels and try to wear sneakers . I bought a flat cap who knows when to wear. I'm happy to see him in me .
 
At one point, love does not need to be present for no reason. Love does not have to grow up without having to know, just know about him was enough . Love is present sow hope , as surely as a train that always come .
 
That's it!
 
**
 
I don't like rainy nights . Drizzle still tolerate , but makes it difficult to observe heavy splash across the platform . Large hail fog and rain often disrupt train schedules . I have a longer stranded at the station , without being able to notice it immediately . At least , the picture on my iPhone screen can be a consolation to dispel the cold .
 
Different rain tonight . Hose in the sky as if forcibly closed by the invisible hand . Station was damp and wet . The ends of the shed grain leftover rain glistening with light . Insects began to arrive again , closer to the light source . The lights never mind that tens of insect infestation . Even though many of the morning was be a dying insect , the lights come back the next day surrounded by it fans .
 
It was then that he came. A woman walks behind him. Their hands interlocked. Both of them talk to each other, laugh with each other. Bench next to the his seat who usually empty now filled. They share the earphones of his iPod. Staring at the screen to the phone in his hand . Then again laughed.
 
I forgot the book I'm reading . I watched them without batting an eye . Disbelief grows as a parasite on the seedling. Under roof rusted , lamp whose light is dying, my heart broken .
 
My eyes filled with tears . Heartbeat is usually full of spirit , now seemed to beat one -on-one . As if my heart has been stolen , empty now lives there . Lightweight vacuum that does not feel at all , even stifling .
 
Jung Soojung. I know her, Now my train is coming. This station is not even expecting a longer presence.
 
**
 
I decided to avoid it , although so heavy. Chosen train early. Back than I struggled with my favorite romance novels . Seeking justification about what I feel . Looking for a fate worse than a broken heart. Looking for suggestions for easily forget what happened .
 
I fell in love with him.
 
Difficult to break free. I caught and enjoyed the sensation. Now I understand , it is impossible to fall in love without tasting the pain .
 
For days I was thinking about my love for the absurd one. We never exchanged names. We did not talk to each other. We do not know each other, but I just fell for him. There's nothing wrong with love, just sometimes it comes at a time and place undue.
 
I started thinking of a quote. But a quote in the book I read made ​​me stunned. As Niki Yan said , 'At least I know what love is. Like clouds love the sky, ocean loves sand, winter loves snow , snow loves breeze , it 's all connected. It's called unconditional love.'
 
Who can stop a love ? In fact, I still love him, unconditionally, without expecting a reply. I hate the fact that love can not have, but it's a reason to survive .
 
That night I waited longer. The rain had stopped. I feel the pain.
 

Author's Note:

Hello~ This is SeiraAiren :)

Enjoy this chapter ~ and see you~ XOXO