What If I Didn’t Meet You That Day?

What If I Didn’t Meet You That Day?

How many nights do you lie dreaming
I’m counting the days since you went away
When I lost my heart, life lost all meaning
What I would give to see you again

I’ll pray for you
Do you pray for me?
I’ll pray for you

And you slipped away from me without talking
The look in your eye was stronger than this
And I drink alone to stop me from weeping
What’s left of my heart is forever yours
Forever yours

 

***

Every February, there was a day when the cafe is open until midnight. The cafe is located on the edge of the Han River, the floor both provide direct access to the bridge where the fireworks take place. I, as the cafe's regulars customers, know the right place where I can get the best view of the fireworks.
 
Orange juice cools my hand while I was climbing the stairs to the second level. Strains of the song lovelight of CNBLUE heard throughout the room, giving the impression of a romantic. At the bottom of the cafe, the atmosphere is more lively and crowded, while over here is quite with dim lighting that makes the seats filled by couples. I hope my favorite spot has not been filled yet, because when I arrived here, almost all the seats are full. Anyway today is Valentine's Day.
 
I paused for a moment in front of the place where I filled every night. The chair was filled by you that usually comes with your couple. But tonight you're alone, there's only a cup of coffee on the table and an iPod cable that hangs in both your ears. Yes, we meet again. And I'm sure that was part of your seat must be occupied to your couple, then maybe I could ask if the seat in front of you is still okay. At least when you and your lover here, I could turn the seat and exposed directly to the bay.
 
And I'm closer to you slowly .
 
" Hey, " I said .
 
A hesitant smile on your face . "Hey," Your eyes are watching me with a "why" view .
 
"Is this seat is already occupied?' I asked, point a seat in front of you, "If not yet, may I sat on it?"
 
"You're the one were falls asleep the other day until a cafe waitress wake you up right?? You may be sitting there. The seat is empty."
 
I immediately sat on it while mumbling thank you. Still my heart pounding as you remember. Hopefully you never know I've always watching over you. Since the station until cafe. After a little small talk, you close your eyes again. I also took the books in my bag, Sad Love Story .
 
Strains of the Lovelight CNBLUE replaced by Tearsdrop in the rain, The voice of CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun is the most painful. With pounding heart, I tried to focus on the novel in my hands. Those music is supposed to soothe me not even made ​​me more upset. I've always longed for moments like this. Now, as I usually just see your view from afar, I could sit this close to you. I should have tell you a lot of story to make you impressed with me. However, I know you 're not going to like to be disturbed when it was your busy "time" listening to music from your Ipod.
 
Time to move towards the middle of the night. From my seat now, I have to sit spin if I want to see the bridge and fireworks. It feels like once I want bid the empty sofa section  beside you. So, I could see the fireworks as I leaned back lazily on that maroon couch . I glance at you, when you already opened your eyes and take a sip from your cup of coffee. In my head I began to compile the requests how can I get the position of sitting at your side.
 
"I 'm sure you know that the best position to see the fireworks there on the couch that I sit on. So you came up to me, right?"
 
I looked up from my novel book. Your guess is almost all true . "Are your girlfriend did not come ?"
 
You smiled . "Tonight she told me too tired to work."
 
"So... I could sit there?"
 
"Of course."
 
Half do not believe I moved to the side of the couch sitting next to you. This sofa is designed to possess two people is comfortable seat. But for me- first time there beside you. Now my heart is not just a beat to keep me alive, but also because of pressure from you. I felt a strange feeling that ran through my body, which seemed to make me not want to see you because I'm so embarrassed .
 
"Ah, the moment's time. Let's close your book," you say.
 
I put the book on the table. The lights in the room was mostly turned off. The light illuminating the room is from the outside of cafe. Including his face, which looks like a silhouette, as if I could feel the shadow. I shifted my body closer to you, fill in the empty space that had been between us. From the position of this close I could smell your body fragrance created by your perfume with a pleasant aroma. I think I wanted to smell you, not only from here, but I want to sniff your neck, behind your ears, on your wrists, on your chest. I sighed, glancing at hand which is located at the top of your thigh. Isn't it so tempting to be grabbed?
 
"Minhyuk - ah, " I called .
 
You turned around, looked at me intently. The last time I tried to turn away even eager. Just when heard the roar of fireworks are launched in the air, I held your head to look there. With my hand on your cheek, I pulled your face closer to me. Our lips meet. I feel your lips is so soft. I feel the movement of your tongue. I felt fireworks explode in my stomach.
 
*DING!!

 

*np: LOL how is it? how can Junhee so bold? hahaha~ Yeah... I love this scene.. :p