Our lilttle Secret

What If I Didn’t Meet You That Day?

At the door of the shop we had passed. My novel tumbling down from my arms that you immediately pick. Your smile accompanies when you hung me that book. For a few seconds I guess like hours, I just looked stiff smile. Leaving the novel in your hands ignored. 

"This is your book. Sorry, " you say while stuffing my novel it into my hands. 

"Oh yes, yes. Yes, "I said trembling nervously as I'm received it. 

Than you walk past me, once again turned and waved at me. 

"Who?" 

My smile faded when suddenly I hear the voice of my friend, Soojung, greeted me with a question just by now. My eyes still follow your movements until you are sitting in one corner of the cafe. Next I turned to Soojung and shook my head slowly. 

 

-oOo-

 

The threads of destiny that are so thin, often makes people think about the coincidence. Embedded smile and flashed back and forth so it has a real eye lids a few weeks later. At the same shop, the last few days I deliberately went to, I finally did meet again with the owner of the eye smile---- it's you. 

Romance novels in my hand is still the same, never read it again since a few weeks ago. You brought me into your cup, ask to sit down with manners. Smile expands, competing with a wide smile spread across my face. 

On the table, the novel was lying quiet and a silent witness to a conversation with you. A wide variety of issues, topics, until crisp jokes that ridiculed remain sweet with you. In fact we both love music, you're the drumm and guitar, me with my vocal and guitar. So we are two really into same with that guitar thing.

"Next time we have to meet in a place that provides acoustic live music," you say enthusiastic. 

"Of course! I want to see how you are good at playing the guitar and drumm. " 

"I also want to hear you sing," you recalled 

The chatter stopped when Soojung came to pick me up. I left reluctantly, although the number of your contacts are already on my phone. Getting it all is not comparable to sit by you and saw you smiling directly. 

 

After a few days my phone had receive messages from you. A series of short sentences that made me smile all day. Directly fulfill your meeting invitation without thinking twice. In a music cafe we ​​promise to meet because there are things you want to discuss. Nearly half an hour I'll expect while completing unfinished romance novels I read as well. Until finally you came, but instead direct to talk, you take me up on stage to sing one or two songs together. Songs that we hum while day back it managed to grab the attention of that cafe visitors.

When we back off of the stage, you express your thought to me. After that, you drive me home and asked permission to borrow my romance novels that you always say 'it seems interesting novel'. Of course I did not refuse, I'm too happy that day.

We will sing together made a duet form a group, me and you. 

 

The cafe gives us the opportunity to perform there for three times a week. I love the days with you, especially when you start to smile and sing. You're so talented, you give the same compliment to me. Usually each other then we're both silent and just smile. 

During that time, Soojung has always been our regular audience. We do a lot appearance, from cafe until the school festival stage. She say to us, she is the number one fan. And once common helper in each of our gig preparation. 

Only a year until finally we both stood holding our first album. Under the indie label, as we always dreamed of. Albums that make our name more known, and invited not only appeared before the local public but also to the neighboring city. I'm so happy because it. Trips that we passed made us grow familiar. Although we rarely fight because the disagree and our ego, but your smile always make me melt. I want to always have that smile, that smile who will never make me bored. 

 

-oOo-

 

We were singing songs of love over time, and a lot fans really think that we are a couple. First heard it, I can remember how we burst out laughing. They must have seen us too intimate to be a duet partner. They all love me and you become a real couple. I silently concurred rumor has it, whenever I hear it. In the middle of our second album, you give back my love novels in the same situation as I lend it first. In fact, I'm just kidding each time to collect it from you, if you want to keep it forever, I will not mind actually. 

"The novel is sweet, I got many inspired lyrics and creating a good melodies," you say when you hand me back my novel. You smiled sincerely, while I recalled how fate tend to letting us meet for the first time.

I have not finished re-imagining the moment, all of a sudden you play the guitar. After playing and tune your guitar, you ask me to practicing a special song that we created for Soojung as the number one fan. The plan we are going to play that song on her birthday which also coincides with the date of the release of our second album. At the end of the exercise, I persuade you again to teach the notes that you play the guitar before. 

Finally, I was with my guitar, you're too. You said the song was a secret song, not the album. Just me and you. Secret. 

 

-oOo-

 

Small stage without the festive decorations into our throne tonight. Two guitars and a a grand piano being there. You hugged me longer than usual before we perform tonight. Today when we launched the second album and some songs we were making at this stage. 

From the stage I saw Soojung who looks so sweet and seemed happy for me and you. The three songs we play with a chic and chemistry that are found when people see and hear us sing. The fourth song we dedicate to Soojung who seemingly surprised and happy to receive the song's creation from us. After the song, you came to me. Whispering in front of the whole audience instantly creates hubbub. I hope my face does not turn red because of it, but I'm not so sure. 

"Can we play our secret song? Surprise the whole audience here " you had whisper to me. 

Your lips formed a smile. That smiles who are the same smile since we first met. I really remember your smile in my dreams and keep it on my memories always. My face got warm, I could feel my blood ripple there. 

"No matter what happens later, still playing," you add it. 

I agreed with a nod. You smile grew wider and grabbed my hand briefly before sitting down in the front of stage. 

My heart skipped a beat when we glanced each other to start. Melodious guitar sound has been started, I strum my guitar strings too. I glance at you who are still full of smiles. My fingers almost slipping off the strings when I heard your voice. My head is turned to you, shocked expression on my face unfold. At that time, you're also looking at me, move your head slowly---a sign to continue to play and of course the sweetest smile. 

Slowly, I remember the verses you sing now. It is the words of the love novel you borrowed from me. A series of statements that you have outlined in your love your lyrics. 

I really never expected. 

Applause from audience we receive. A daebak performance, however you cut the crowd off. 

"That was a surprise song from both of us. Secret song, " you say. 

I'm looking at you when you talk and smile. Happy. 

You nod your head back at me, "Thank you for my partner, Choi Junhee, which is incredible." I grinned, and let him continue the speech. "And I dedicate a special song for Soojung. As our biggest supporters from the beginning, as a friend, and the best part of me. " 

Back room was crowded by the cheers. You turn your eyes from me to Soojung. At that moment my heart speed up dugeun-dugeun. 

"Soojung-ah will you be my grilfriend?" 

The three of us close. I just never knew that you two were that close. I do not know. You and Soojung turns out the one who sharing secrets from me. Among the tears that slowly flooded my eyes, I could see the lips Soojung had answer 'yes' to you. My smile still hanging in my face, but can not be wider than the smile you and Soojung. The smile that let these painful feelings will remain a secret from you and Soojung.

 


Author note's:
Hello, this is Seira Airen. LOL it's really long time ago I create this story. The plot is actually missing there and there. Graaa.. hahaha, mianhae~ just enjoy this capter. Because its just one shoot. hehe~ Mianhae.. and see you ^ ^ Thank you for your comment, subscribe and vote. Annyeong~