Choice

Our faults

Run as fast as you can Junsu, its your family, its your family that is in danger. Run, run for them. How did things turn like this? is this how his life suppose to be?.

 

 

The wind that blow deafening his ears, he can hear anything neither thinks anything. On his way to the old warehouse stated, he feels like he is just a doll controlled by anonymous soul, guiding him to go to the right way. Right, Junsu tries to think positively, this must be another prank from his fans, the fan who loves to troll him so much.

Without him noticing, he is already at the front of the promised building, wandering outside, should he go in or go back like nothing ever happened?....No, he cant, not when he have heard his mother's voice screaming for help, desperately. He cant go back now if his family stake is  in the bet of safety.

Step by step, slowly, he enters the old building. It was somewhat eerily creepy.

 "Omma?, Appa? " Junsu heard his own voices tremble.

 "Please, someone? Omma?,  "

 "Come at the right time, ola , little boy ". Junsu winced a bit, this voice  that has make his life go crazy in just one day.

 "Where is my parents? What do you want with us? " he sounds so desperate.

The man didnt say anything and gesturing Junsu to sit on an old broken sofa at a corner. Refusing to do that, Junsu is threated to a knife that ready to slit his mothers throat.

 


 

He looks at both his parents, that looking back at him with the same glassy eyes. Junsu heart was screaming to get his parents, away from this, alive. Junsu feels his heart broke at the sight of his mother tears, never in his life he makes the queen of his heart, but now? The bruise at his fathers cheeks, make his heart clench in pain. Why? why did his parents have to face all this torture? Why cant he?

The man that never introduced himself walks to Junsu parents, smirk never leaving his lips. Satisfied with his own game that he created, taking other peoples pain to be his pleasure. The man put a small but sharp knife near Junsu mother neck, threatening to push it through the skin. Junsus mother winced lightly when the sharp end of the knife met her skin.

 "No!no, please stop. please, " Junsu is begging, kneeling.

 "I told ya, I am not fascinated at the idea of waiting, so boy, pick now. Blood or money. "

No, its never a money for Junsu. TVXQ is not only a money for him, it is the place where he feels protected, where he feels his life is perfect. Why did this man are so eager to destroy his life. He looks again at both his parents, messily sitting on a corner. What should he do? The decision he is going to make is just like saving him from a death but giving him a poison after that.

s face flash in his mind, its 4 in the morning, they must be still in their deep sleep. Not knowing that Junsu is in vain. 

Hyung...please help me, what should I do?

 


 

 "Looks like someone has decided on its best, huh? "

 "Just please, release my parents, please, spare them. " Tears, fall and fall.

 "Not before you told everyone you are leaving that group. "

Group? What group is he referring too.??... No, no please not TVXQ, how can Junsu live without them besides him, will he ever survive. 

 "Stop that daydreaming, boy. You only have 24 hours to confess. HAHAHAHA, this is so gonna be exciting. " 

 "I...I wi-will, but please release my parents, they didnt have anything to blame on. Please "

 "Your wish is my command dear. Remember to broke their heart as hard as you can. I will release them as soon as you make the announcement. "

 "Dont make any harm to my member..pl-please, "

 "My aim is to hurt you, Junsu-ah. Only you. Dont worry about that "

Junsu has nothing more to say, only tears of fear and worriness accompany him. Why? Why this must happen to him? Why god choose him to suffer in the middle of his life bliss.

 


 

Junsu come into the dance practice room at lunch time, looking all tired and weary. In a glimpse, he see all sitting together talking about something, maybe about his absent He didnt even change his yesterdays clothes. Ignoring s raining of questions towards him, he goes straight to their manager, who is sitting furiously on a chair, busy on the phone. Maybe giving excuse about his sudden absent. 

 "I have something to talk with you, hyung.  "Junsu tap his manager shoulder

 "YAH!Where were you last night? Dont you have any single sense of responsiblity towards others.!!! " The manager vent out all his frustration that he has been keeping since morning when he find Junsu nowhere.

 "Hyung, hyung, calm down. He looks tired you know, " Jaejoong hurriedly went into the scene, protecting Junsu in his arms as his protectiveness alarm.

It feels so good, so perfect to be in Jaejoong arms, when his head was going crazy with those tragic event that he has to go in just one night. He feels like home,

 "Broke their heart "

And Junsu was snap cruelly to reality that he had to face, to broke heart. To make them hate him.

 "Where were you, dongsaeng-ah? " Jaejoong asked, not even a glint of anger in his voice.

It only makes Junsu feel guilty more and more. What should he do? What should he do? Is he doing the right things? Saving his parents but sacrificing all his other members. 

Junsu push Jaejoong hyung harshly, making the older lost his balance and fall to the floor. Junsu swear he hear his heart broke into pieces when he see Jaejoong face wince in pain.

 "What are you doing, JUNSU! "Yunho rush to Jaejoong side and helps him to get up.

Jaejoong face flash a hurt look, and the pieces of Junsu heart shattered again to smaller pieces. Breaking their heart, will be the same as asking him to go die.

Yoochun and Changmin shows him a surprised look. To push Jaejoong away is the last thing Junsu will ever do, or will never do. But today he push him to floor hardly.

 "What is wrong with you, You disappeared without telling us and now you come back only to push your hyung , what have gotten into you " Yunho voice is calm but there is a hint of anger that can explode any time.

 "Yunho, stop it.Maybe he have some problem "Jaejoong defend Junsu eventhough he himself felt offended on Junsu action towards him.

 "Hey Junsu, what is wrong?Why so serious " Yoochun try to neutralise the situation and approach Junsu.

Junsu make a step backwards making Yoochun stops in surprise to see his gesture.

 "Dont try to approach me, I am leaving this damn group ".Junsu try to make his voice sound unshaken at all

And the whole practice room, turn quiet as grave.