Dark Sky

Love, It Hurts.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So they say, love will treat you good. Love will help you heal. Love is everything. But one thing they forgot to mention is; love will also be the source of your eternal pain. I know that, I felt that. I’ve been there. I have liked, I have loved, I have lost. Love comes and goes like a wind. One moment they hit you, then the other they left you making you warm and thirst for more. This is my story, and probably a lesson to us all.

Here goes.

 

I go by the name Wendy. Wendy Son Seungwan to be exact. A very simple girl with a bright future. That’s what they said. But no one said that even the brightest skies produce rain once in a while. Well in my case, it is inevitable. Luck wasn’t always on my side. Not until I met her. Yes, a her. Who magically turned my life around.

 

Irene.

Irene Bae Joohyun. THE IRENE BAE. Yeap, I admit. The only person whose entire existence is enough to shake the world. My world, at least. From the first time I saw her I knew my life would be different. Most people think it would be a good different. Let me tell you, it wasn’t. Why? Because right now I’m the living proof of it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter