Five

My World and His World

Cords, machines, oxygen... all of them is connected in my body as I slowly open my eyes, just to see that  I'm at ICU again, just when I thought that I'm at the private room where Ji Yong provided for me but I was wrong. The only part that can move in myself is my eyes, I look around just to see nobody but the machines and cords and the oxygen, but it was bright. I am becoming frustrated in myself, in my condition, how could I be in such state and someone, someone whom I just met, not intentionally, helping me in my needs especially here in hospital. A tear falls down as I remember all the things he did for me. Rushing me to the hospital, helping at the first time we met.

Then I heard the door opens, "Good heavens!" just when the nurse saw me, she immediately goes out, and the doctors in duty and some nurse rush to me, I don't know what's going on but I feel so weak, slowly my eyes close as I heard someone "stay with us Dara-ssi" and slowly I heard a fast beep.

-

Ji Yong and the rest of Big Bang is in dance studio practicing the dance for their comeback. Ji Yong's phone keeps on ringing but he couldn't hear it since the it's on silent and it's in his bag. Ji Yong keeps on practicing since YG noticed there's something wrong especially to him dancing. He admits that he is really preoccupied, thinking about Dara. Dara whom he just met but he's willing to help her in every needs she needs especially at the hospital. She's not a stranger to anyone as he thinks, he made friends to them. Ji Yong haven't realize everything especially his feelings towards Dara when he only thought that he's just helping her because she's in need.

"Ji Yong!!" Jae Wook get his attention when he's staring to nothing again, "what's keeping you occupied? if this goes on then your comeback will be delayed! Be attentive! Sorry to say this but I have to report this to Sajangnim" he said. The rest of them looked at Ji Yong and just bows down as the understand what's going on his mind right now. "Ji, I think we need to delay this, you can't concentrate, thankfully the recordings is done but practicing and soon our shoot, this will be a hindrance Ji" Taeyang advices him. Ji Yong heaved a sigh and scratch his head. 

"Jae Wook hyung" Taeyang calls him "We decided to cancel everything for a meantime, Ji Yong can't concentrate, we already talked about it and we all agreed, we will go to YG to inform this, without Ji Yong, he needs to focus on something first" he said as they went outside the dance studio excet Ji Yong who just got his phone to his bag.

-

"10 miscalled from Dr. Kim?" I said to myself as I open and saw Dr. Kim's miscalls to me.I get my bag and went outside the dance studio as I dial Dr. Kim's number. As he answers the my call

"Ji Yong-ssi?" 

"What's up Doc?"

"You have to be here"

"Uh, okay, how's Dara doing?"

"That I can't answer it right now, you just have to see it for yourself Ji Yong-ssi"

I know this is not a good conversation, just when we decided to cancel everything now Dr. Kim is in a gloomy tune and won't answer my question.

"uh, okay, I'll be right there" I hung up and went inside my car.

-

Ji yong immediately went towards Dr. Kim's room, but he's not there, as he asks his secretary and he's at the ICU. He was shocked when he learned that he's in the ICU. "Again?" he said to himself "What just happened?" he asks the secretary but the secretary won't answer "You something right? But you can't say it?" he said to her "Dr. Kim says if you come by here ask something like that, I will just answer that go to ICU to see it for yourself." she bows down and continue working. Frustrated, he rans towards the ICU room.

He saw Dr. Kim, with the other Doctors and nurses around Dara's bed, he rans towrard them as he pushes away them but they won't let Ji Yong be near Dara as they reviving Dara for the 3rd time already.

 

A/n: and that's the chapter 5! It was short, but yeah, I hope it has the "Damn Feels" thing. I was thinking of finishing it in this chapter but I just can't. Hope you enjoyed my update for this story!! Comment away your feelings about this chapter!! ^^