Friends

Should there be an US or just an YOU and ME???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day you got wake up through your phone, as your dad called you. To say that he is going to a business trip for a few weeks, so you will be alone.

You start your day as usual, taking a shower, chancing your clothes and pack your stuff for school. Then you made yourself breakfast and lunch before you went to school.

-------------------------------------->>> Skip forward >>>-------------------------------------

“Hannah!!” a voice shouted as you enter the school ground, making you walk faster.

“Hey Hannah!! Wait for me!!!” he shouted again but you didn’t stop, you nearly run away from him.

*What the hell?! What’s wrong with him!! Can’t he just leave me alone?!!* you shouted in your head.

“Yo Hannah!!” J-Hope said as he grab your shoulder making you stop walking and face him.

“Oh…hey.” you said awkwardly.

“No need to run away, I’m not biting.” he joked.

“I kn-”

“Hey Hannah!!!” Jin shouted as he saw you, making some girls giving you the I’m-killing-you look. A smile appears on your face as he walk to you and J-Hope. As fast as the smile appear, it disappear again. Seeing Chohee back hugging Jin and giving him a kiss.

How hard you wish it were you, back hugging him, giving him kisses and how hard it is to hold your tears back.

“Oh…Hey Hannah!” she shouted as she saw you standing there with J-Hope. She gave you both a fake smile and start to walk with Jin to you.

* I'm such a fool how couldn't I see, she hates me...she always have, since I'm back. How couldn't I see she only was acting nice.* you thought as they come closer and closer.

But before they were standing in front of you, you give them a weak smile and bow before you walked away.

“Hannah!” Jin shouted and was about to run after you, but Chohee stopped him.

“Oppa, I told you Hannah is busy.”

“I don’t care. She can’t be that busy to ditch her friend.” he said and escape her grip. Then he start to run after you.

Meanwhile you enter the school and walked to your class, but then you bumped into someone.

“Mianhe.” you said as you bow.

“No, I’m sorry I didn-…Hannah?!” Suga said after seeing you.

“Hannah!!” Jin shouted from behind you.

“Shoot!” you mumbled.

 “Guys, stop her for walking way.” Jin order while walking to you.

“I’m sorry, but I need to go.” you said as you try to walk pass them.

“Sorry, but we can’t let you go.” Rap Mon said.

“Ya! Hannah, why did you avo-” he started but get cute off through your phone. So you pick up.

“Hi Mom.”

“Hey sweetheart, how’s your first day alone in Seoul?”

“Just fine…I’m used to it.” you said as you went away from BTS or better from Jin.

“Right…”

“So why did you call?” you asked.

“I just wanted to ask and tell you some news.”

“What for news? Can I go back to Vienna?”

“Not such news, but do you really don’t want to live in Seoul?”

“It’s not that I don’t want to live here, but I miss my friends…but if it’s not that what is it then?”

“You’re goin-”

“Ms. Park, the meeting will start soon.” your mom got cut off from her assistant.

“Ok. Sorry sweetheart, but I’ll tell it to you later or you will see it tomorrow. Bye.”

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter