Secret

Should there be an US or just an YOU and ME???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday morning, almost one week since you live in Seoul. It was a usual morning for you until you got a Message from an unknown number.

From: Unknown
Hey Hannah, are you ready to go now?

*Okay, creepy...* you thought as you went down to the kitchen.

*Ring*Ring*

Someone rungs the door bell, what creeps you out even more. Hundreds of Question shouts through your head while you went to the display and looked who is in front of the door.

“Who is it?” you asked, since the person were to near the camera so you couldn’t see him/her.

“Yo, it’s me J-Hope.” he said as he steps back.

“Oh, wait a second.” you said as you open the door for him.

“Good Morning.”

“Good Morning?? What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to pick you up, so we can go to school together.”

“Only this?”

“Okay, the other thing is, I don’t want to bomb with question from Jin hyung in the morning.”

“Hmm, why would he?”

“Because of yesterday.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, anyway are you ready now?”

“It’s too early, let’s just eat breakfast before we go, I bet you didn’t even eat now.“ you said while going to the kitchen.

“Hey wait! Did you send me this message.” you said as you show him it.

“Oh, I forgot to save my number to your phone. Sorry.”

“How di-?? When?!?”

“Yesterday while you went to the kitchen to get something to drink.”

“Why??”

“Just so, since we’re friends now. Why are you mad?”

“No, but you could at least told me about it, do you know how you creep’s me out with the message?”

“Sorry, I wouldn’t do it again.”

-------------------------------------->>> Skip forward >>>-------------------------------------

You manage to avoid Jin every time you saw him; it wasn’t that hard since Chohee didn’t leave his side. She would always distract him, if she saw you.

“Hannah let’s eat lunch together, in the dance studio.” J-Hope said as he fell on his chair next to you.

“So there you went yesterday.” Jimin said as he sit behind J-Hope.

“You shouldn’t ditch your friends.”

“But you’re also my friend.”

“Why don’t you come with us and eat?” Jimin asked.

“Yeah, great idea, just eat with us.”

“I don’-”

“OMG, did you already saw the new students. They are so hot!” you got cut off from two girls.

“So are you going to eat lunch with us?” Jimin asked but before you could answer the teacher came in.

“So class be quite!” she said while coming in.

“As far as everyone know, we have two new transfer students, please come in.” she said. You didn’t really mind about them, you just looked outside to the window. It was a nice sunny day.

“Please introduce you to the class.” she orders.

“Nice to meet you I’m XXX Jay.” he said.

*XXX Jay!!!* you thought as you turn to check if it’s really him.

“Yo, I’m XXX Mimi.”

“Hey Hannah, are you ok?” J-Hope asked as he looked at you.

“So you both can sit behind Hannah…Hannah can you raise your hand.” she said so you raise your hand, making them both walk to you.

“What is this?” you asked Jay as he put a bag on our desk.

“What do you think? Love letters from our old class.” he said while going to his desk behind you.

“Really now?!”

“Hannah do you know them.” Jimin asked but you didn’t pay attention to him.

“Ah, before I forgot, someone need to show them around the school.”

“I will!!!” all girl shouted and raised their hands.

“Hannah, can you show them around, since you came from the same country.”

“Sure.” you said

-------------------------------------->>> Skip forward >>>-------------------------------------

“So guys, we’re finish with the tour.” you said after you arrived in the school garden.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter