Interested?!?!?!!!!

Should there be an US or just an YOU and ME???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning was the same, your dad wake you up, eat breakfast and he brought you to school. Soon as you were in the school you took your books out from your looker and went to the rooftop since the school starts to file with students and noise.

You were standing in the middle of the rooftop, letting the sun shine on your skin and the wind blow your hair away. It was a beautiful day, a smile appear on your face, from the peaceful spot in the school. But it soon ends as your phone rings.

*~ Nothing last forever, you only live on-~*

It was Jin, but you didn’t pick up. You don’t want to speak to him, nor see him, Chohee or BTS his friends. You wanted to do Chohee favor, to keep away from BTS and Jin. To have a peaceful school year, you just wanted this school year as fast as possible behind you and be with your friends.

*~ Nothing last forever, you only live on-~*

He tries to call you again but you didn’t pick up. Maybe it’s a mistake to ignore him, but you never will know, if you didn’t do it. Still he didn’t give up, he tries and tries but you didn’t pick up.

Jin P.O.V

“Why didn’t she pick up?!” I asked myself, worrying that something happened.

“Who didn’t pick up?” Jungkook asked.

“Hannah, she didn’t pick up…” Jin said in worry tone.

“Maybe she isn’t here now.” Suga said.

“She is already here, I asked her dad.”

“She acts a bit strange since yesterday…is she avoid us?” Jin said after realizing it.

“Hmmm, if you say it so, always when I saw her she walked fast away.” V said, remembering yesterday.

“Yea, by me too.” they all said.

“Something is wrong.” Jin mumbled.

“Should we search for her?” Jimin asked.

“Yea, let’s g-”

“Oppa!!!” Chohee shouted.

“Oh, hey Jagi!”

“Oppa, where did you wanted to go?” she asked.

“Oh, we’re searching for Hannah.” Rap Monster inform.

“Did you saw or talk to her?” Suga asked curious.

“Ne.” she lied.

“What did she say?” Jin asked.

“Oh…she is a bit busy, so she….she want to be alone, but she will come to us if she is finish.”

“Oh ok…”

“Really? She is busy, with what? She is new in this school, with which things is she so busy?” J-Hope asked.

“Mollayo…”

“Oppas, let’s to class or we’ll be late.” she added to change the subject.

Jin P.O.V End

-------------------------------------->>> Skip forward >>>-------------------------------------

It was lunch time and you manage to avoid everyone form BTS, it was hard since few of them have the same class as you, but still you manage it. And the girl didn’t bully you.

You were walking through the school, didn’t feel like you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter