returning

94608000 - The Story Of His Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I first stepped foot in the Incheon International Airport, I felt very foreign. Many things have changed since I last stepped foot there. It has been seven long years. When I first informed my Aunt that I was coming back, she over-reacted. She sent a limo and 2 bodyguards to fetch me back home.

I was told that during the seven years my family was in Canada, our family’s business blossomed greatly. Our company was now one of the top 3 companies in Korea. The Kim Corporations was a well-known company in Korea. It is now a well-known household name as well.

Although I was still unprepared to resume my studies, Aunt have registered me into one of the most prestigious schools in Korea, Korea National University. It so happened that our family have been paying for half of their expenses since I was born. It is no wonder that they accepted me as their student. They cannot expel me. I hated connections like these. To me, having connections like these is like looking down on those who were less well of.

I was given a week’s holiday to overcome my jetlag and adapt to the new environment. The bits and pieces of my image of Seoul had all changed. The park where I played with my childhood friend, Sehun, was now changed into a shopping mall. One thing that never changed was the image of Sehun playing in my mind. He used to be my best friend and we were inseparable. That was until I was forced to leave for Canada.

Speaking of Sehun, I have yet t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter