knowing him, knowing me

94608000 - The Story Of His Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I made a note to myself to never make friends or get close to this Baekhyun guy. I didn't want to go through all those sadness again. The feeling of losing someone close to you is too terrible. It is too much. No one will be allowed to come into my life, change it, and then leave. 

"Hey! My name is Baekhyun. I hope we can get along well!" Baekhyun greeted me with a bright smile plastered across his face. 

All I can say is that his charismatic smile had touched me greatly. Perhaps he doesn’t know that he is going to die in three years’ time. Or he is just ignorant of what is about to happen.

“Class, you are having a new project and it would count as 50% of your end of year grade. It is going to be pair work and you would be working with the person sitting next to you…” Her voice drifted off as I was concentrating on the features on Baekhyun’s face. How could one’s face possibly be so perfect and spotless?

The teacher gave us the rest of the time before break to discuss on out project.

“Hey Hana, do you want to exchange numbers so that we can meet up to discuss the project?” We exchanged numbers and continued talking. We decided that it was essential that we knew more about one another before we proceeded with the project.

“How about we take turns to ask a question?” He suggested. And since I had no better idea, I agreed.

I told him everything. From dad suffering a heart attack to us moving to Canada and then to dad’s death

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter