2. Milk and Tea ♥

Bothersome Freak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

“Chanyeol-ah!” Manager Kim stood outside the washroom, his legs crossed. “Get out of the washroom already! I’ve been waiting for half an hour now. What the heck are you doing in there?”

Aish! Chanyeol got up from the washroom floor he had sitting on all this time. He hadn’t realized it had already been 45 minutes since he had been sitting there, trying to figure out this stomach turning feeling that would climb up to his chest. It hurts. He quickly flushed the unused toilet and washed his hands. Looking into the mirror, he could see his face was a mess.

“What’s wrong? Are you ok in there?” Manager Kim asked from outside. Chanyeol wanted to say he was ok but he was anything but ok.

He splashed cold water on his face, rubbing his eyes, trying to get rid of this weird feeling. What is wrong with me?

“I’m fine, hyung.” Chanyeol opened the washroom door to face the manager who looked rather concerned. “I fell asleep in there. I guess I was too tired,” he laughed at himself for being so stupid. For not knowing what was happening to him.

Manager Kim laughed, patted the tall guy’s head, which was rather a difficult task since he could barely reach it, and walked into the washroom, closing the door behind him. I blame Baekhyun, that jerk!

-

“Yah! Byun Baekhyun!” Chanyeol shouted from the kitchen. “Did you finish my chocolate milk?”

Baekhyun pulled the blanket over his head, trying to ignore Chanyeol’s cries so early in the morning. It was finally the weekend and he was dead tired from last night. He couldn’t fall asleep at all after having all kinds of stupid thoughts going through his head. What was he to tell himself? His heart raced every time at the sight of the giant. Why was this? He had no idea. It just hurt to gulp whenever Chanyeol came near him or touched him. Baekhyun thought avoiding him would be the best thing to do. But that wasn’t such as easy task. He shared the bed, let alone the room, with his best friend. How could he not confront him? Realizing how stupid he was being, he closed his eyes but Chanyeol’s dorky face would pop up and it annoyed the hell out of Baekhyun. It’s all your fault, you idiot!

As Baekhyun started to fall back to sleep, he heard Chanyeol’s voice, this time much closer than before, and really loud. “Dammit! I saved that milk for breakfast!” Chanyeol was standing beside the bed, trying to get Baekhyun’s attention, who was still shuffling under the blanket. “I said--”

“OH MY GOSH, PARK CHANYEOL!” Baekhyun threw the blanket off of him which hit the giant lightly and fell to the floor next to him. Chanyeol looked a little shocked but of course, what else did he expect from the diva?

“I did NOT drink your darn milk! Ok? Now go away, and stop bothering me!” Baekhyun sat up, jerking his body, and giving the younger guy a killer look.

Chanyeol loved teasing the diva. This was the perfect time. He got on the bed on his knees and slowly started making his way towards Baekhyun who looked suspiciously upon the giant. “So… you say it wasn’t you, huh?”

Baekhyun felt like his heart was running a marathon and he was pretty sure even Chanyeol would be able to hear it. It was loud and aggressive, just like the younger boy who was slowly shifting towards him. He instinctively moved back on his own as he realized that Chanyeol wasn’t stopping. “Wha-- what are you doing?”

“Don’t act innocent… you know exactly what I’m doing.” Chanyeol’s voice was lowering by the second, making it deeper than it already was. Baekhyun thought he would go crazy at this rate. He hit rock bottom, or rather, the wall next to the bed. It was a dead end. There was no running away now.

-

“So tell me!” Chanyeol said, almost whispering, his warm minty breath falling on Baekhyun’s shoulders. Chanyeol was now, almost on top of Baekhyun. His legs, each on either side of Baekhyun’s waist. And his hands, also on either sides of Baekhyun’s face. He leaned closer to whisper into the older boy’s ears, just to a bit more. “Did you drink my chocolate milk?” The diva’s eyes grew rounder and bigger with shock as Chanyeol’s lips lightly brushed against his ears and he flinched. Chanyeol moved back slowly to face the latter, expecting Baekhyun to beat the crap out of him for being such a tease but when he saw the look of horror and red flushed cheeks, he felt guilty for making his hyung flustered. But it wasn’t only Baekhyun who was like that… Chanyeol was also dying inside with unknown feelings and his heart racing at 300 km per hour. It was strange but he liked this feeling, whatever it was.

Baekhyun ungrasped the bedsheet he was tightly holding with both his hand. He lifted them slowly and Chanyeol knew he was really going to get it today for annoying the diva. He closed his eyes tightly and waited for a punch to knock him out cold but instead he felt his cheeks burn up. He slowly opened his eyes and saw that Baekhyun was cupping his face with both his hands. “You dare mess with your hyung?” The diva squeezed the giant’s cheeks and pulled his face, closing the distance between them. “Take this!” he said, bumping his nose with Chanyeol’s lightly.

“Ow!” Chanyeol cried as Baekhyun pushed him back on the bed and he almost fell off. “What was that for?”

“For being an idiot!” Baekhyun got up from the bed and walked towards the kitchen. “I don’t know why you have eyes when you don’t even know how to use them.” He opened the fridge door, pulling out a carton of chocolate milk from the very back of the 2nd shelf. “But of course, I’m already aware of the fact that you don’t have a brain so I’ll let you go this time.”

Chanyeol felt like the biggest idiot right now. He just wanted to dig and hole and hide in there forever. What have I done? So embarrassing! How was he to face Baekhyun after what he had foolishly done? But it felt right… being close to Baekhyun light that just felt… great. What am I thinking? “Dammit, I’m so stupid!”

“I already know! Now quit pestering me… and where’s everyone else?” Baekhyun shoved the carton of milk into Chanyeol’s stomach.

Chanyeol quickly grabbed it before Baekhyun let go, “Manager hyung went to the company to get our schedule. Kai and D.O went out this morning, I have no idea where… Oh! and Sehun went to the M dorm again today.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter