~ Chapter 4

Forever My Bride ~ (Sequel to Always Be Mine)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Heyyyaaa Peopleee! I'm backkkk! i'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting for my updateee but I just finish my exam yesterday!  ~Mianhe!  OMMGG??!!  A New chapterr!! Okay, yes, I know it's a short BUT I gonna post another chapter either tonight or tomorrow. I'm posting now because it's been awhile I haven't post any chappie!  Hope you guys enjoy! :)

 

 

I turned around slowly and came face to face with the man I start to love, Kyungsoo. A smile instantly made its way on my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

 

“I missed you” I whispered into his ear.

 

“Not as much as I missed you my love.” He whispered back. “I love you, Yoo Min.”

 

“I love you to.”

 

He pulled back to look at me his eyes shining with what looked like happiness, and then he pressed his warms lips against mine.

 

Our lips moved in sync with each other, his arms tightening around me and pulling me on top of him. His arms were tight around my body, I could tell he didn’t want to let go. He didn’t want me to ever leave him again, and I would never make that mistake of leaving him like last time.

 

He stopped and looked into my eyes.

 

“We have to leave here.” He said. “They’re still looking for me, we have to go before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter