Important note

Forever My Bride ~ (Sequel to Always Be Mine)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heyy guys.I would like to introduce myself first. Im the author-nim (keyqa98) cousin and I'll be the new author-nim for this story.Im really sorry for the late update . Its been awhile since the author-nim last update. The reasons why im updating this story is to inform to all the reader that Im taking over this story instead of the old author-nim. She's been very busy lately since she's having a big examination.  For your information, I'll be changing the story plot but still using the same character. But I'll add one more character to make it more interesting. I've asked the author-nim to change the plot of the story and she does give me the permission.  So I hope that you guys would still read this story and give me supports. I'll try my best to finish this story. 

  By the way, me and the author-nim would like express our  sincere appreciation to all of our readers for giving much support to the story! I'll promise that I will give my best to the story and I hope that you guys will patiently wait for my updates. Thanks for spending your time reading this note😀😀    I will give a preview // trailer for the new story ASAP.  Just to inform that Im still using the old acc  i mean my cousin acc to update this story.     
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter