~ Chapter 3

Forever My Bride ~ (Sequel to Always Be Mine)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Min's POV

I woke up in the same position that I fell asleep in, laying on the cold tile floor of my bathroom, clutching the hand towel. The only thought still running through my mind was how I’m going insane. I slowly got up and made my way out of the bathroom and walking into the kitchen to get something to drink. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw what was on the counter. A letter and a single rose, I walked the rest of the way over and grabbed the letter and read what it said.

 

How are you my love? I know losing somebody you love is hard, but there’s no one to blame but yourself, keep reminding yourself that. None of this would have happened if you stayed with me and loved me like I loved you. Well my dear I hope you have a good day, talk to you soon. ~ Your Prince, Kyungsoo

 

He wants to make me suffer, fear was consuming my whole body, and I knew that’s what he wanted me to feel. I dropped the letter to floor, watching how it slowly fell all the way to the ground, landing right next to my feet. I picked up the single rose that laid on my counter top, and put it in a vase that I had on my counter filled with all the roses Kyungsoo had left me, some dead and some very much alive. I lifted the vase to my nose, and breathed in the scent, the calming sent of roses. A smile spread across my face as I thought of Kyungsoo bringing more roses. As quick as the smile appeared on my face, it disappeared. Again the only explanation for it is that I’m going insane.

 

 

~~~

 

I laid down on my bed with a smile on my face, my fingers played with a rose Kyungsoo left for me. My fingers glided along the silky petals, the flower was beautiful. The only thing on my mind was Kyungsoo, I miss him. I don’t know why but I do. I want to go back to him, be back in his strong arms. If I just stayed with him I could have been happy and my mom wouldn’t be dead. My mom is dead because of me and I feel guilty about it every day, I should have just stayed with him. Stayed with the man I’m starting to love. I don’t know why I’m starting to love him, but I do. I know I’ll be with him again, someday.

 

 

Kyungsoo, his name ran through my mind over and over again. All the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter