3 Words 8 Letters

Description

Hwang Miyoung is stuck and doesn't know how to get out of the problem. Find out...

Foreword

"Are you excited to go back in Korea?"

A voice woke Miyoung from her thoughts. She has been zoning out for fifteen minutes already. She removed her headphones and looked at where the voice came from, it was from her older brother Leo. She then tilted her head asking her brother to repeat what he had said.

"I said, are you excited to go back in Korea?"

She didn't answer right after it was asked. Yes, she's excited to go back in Korea since its been awhile she last visited it. But "coming back" means she will see him again.

"Of course, I'm excited! I missed Korea!"

"Really?" Her brother asked her playfully while nudging him repeatedly. She irritatedly stopped him and asked him by what he meant of "Really?" although she already knew the answer. She knows her brother knows something, he wasn't just nosy about it.

"Stop acting you don't get me, Tiffany."

"I'm serious, Oppa. I don't get it."

"Is "Korea" you really are missing or the people you left there? Let me re-phrase that, are you excited to see your crush Choi S--"

"I'm sleepy, Oppa. Let's continue this conversation the other time." She cut him off by putting her headphones in, she then closed her eyes forcefully. She regretted asking his brother about it...or him.

"And for your information, I don't have a crush on any of those Choi's." She back faced her brother after saying those words.

Lie...