Chapter 1

3 Words 8 Letters

It was a cold night at Seoul when Miyoung and her family arrived, the scenery looked different but it felt the same for Miyoung. I am really back...

She sighed, before looking at her mother and Mrs. Choi having a conversation infront of the passenger seat. Mrs. Choi, the bestfriend of her mother and the mother of her childhood friends: Choi Seunghyun and Choi Siwon. She was the one who picked up the Hwangs in the airport and now driving them to their "stay in": The Choi's.

"Is that so, Jihyun?"

"Yes, Siwon and Seunghyun are still the same as you remember Michelle."

Miyoung's heart skipped a beat after hearing his name. The name of her first love.

"They are actually very excited to see Leo and of course Tiffany again." She sensed that Mrs. Choi was looking at her mischievously in the rear view mirror. She pretendingly made a dumb expression, it was responded by a chuckled.

"I'm excited to see the guys too, Auntie Choi." Leo replied quickly, looking so excited for the boys' reunion.

Miyoung put her headphones to prevent from getting asked about the boys, she looked at the window and watched the people from outside do their own business. Seunghyun...

------------------------------

"We are here!"

Miyoung was awaken by Mrs. Choi's optimistic voice. She sleepily looked outside the window and found a very familar house. She got out from the car and stared at the house amusingly, it was the house where she spent most of her childhood. Her thoughts were broken when her brother Leo bumped onto her and commanded her to get her things. She hissed and then walked out to get her things inside the van.

"Why is this so heavy? I don't remember putting a lot of things inside." She said to herself while trying to carry her bag of stuffs. As she was about to lift it, a tap from her shoulder startled her and made her let go of her bag.

"Stop doing that, Leo! You know I hate that!" She said in irritation, bending to get her bag.

"Still the same old, Ddilfany."

Miyoung immediately turned around and found Choi Siwon standing infront of her, smiling so widely at her. He had grown so well, so different from the young skinny Siwon. This one was tall, white, and handsome...and muscular.

"Siwon-oppa! I almost didn't recognize you!" She quickly tackled him with a hug. She had missed him very much.

"And I also didn't recognize you, your hair isn't mushroom anymore." Siwon let go from the hug, examining her. Miyoung slapped his arm and pouted, she hates it. Still the same old Tiffany I know...

"You really look so different now, Oppa. I'm so--"

"Inlove?" Siwon playfully moved closer, teasing Miyoung. He likes it when he teases her, the facial expression she made when teased was something he really likes.

"Very funny, oppa. Just so you know I'm not the same Tiffany anymore."

"Really?" He playfully held her arm while moving more closer. Miyoung stepped a foot back, telling she lost. He smirked victoriously.

"You are so cute, Ddilfany!" He pinched her nose.

"Will you stop calling me DdilFa--"

-----------------------------------

"You two over there! Stop playing around and get moving!"

Miyoung widened her eyes, hearing the voice. It sounded different but she knew who it from. She slowly turned around and saw Seugnhyun staring at her intensely.

"Seunghyun-oppa..."