❝Taken!! Guys Next Door

☁Adopt A Thought☁ Apply Fic and Story Ideas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Guys Next Door Guys Next Door   - apply fic idea -  layout credits SUMMARY: A group of friends who have been living in a big house for a while, together, gain new neighbors that have moved in next door.
Some took an interest in who the new neighbors were, while others could have cared less. In the end, they all decided to greet the new neighbors.
But, upon knocking on the door, the person who opened the door was a guy. A good looking guy at that; but not just any good looking guy. It was a Kpop star. One of the girls knew who he was and immediately could tell of what group he was apart.
Not all of the girls were as familar with the Kpop world/group as the friend, but they were still as kind and welcoming to their new neighbors.
It all started out well. Until...fans, paparazzi, and others found out of their new famous neighbors where abouts?
Will the girls' lives ever be the same? Will the new neighbors be for better or worse? BASICS:
-give a specific number of applicants(give an age range)
-plotlines?(ex. "Kpop Fangirl // the one that could automatically tell who the Kpop group was")
-guy group (Please, please, please, you DO NOT DO NOT have to stick with the group exo -.- but make sure the number of girls match up with the number of guy group members)
-genres: fluff, comedy, drama, romance??

INSPIRATION: Modern Family (really funny :3 why not watch it?~)

STATUS: taken by giselacampos14 ; [L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter