❝Taken!! Move Me

☁Adopt A Thought☁ Apply Fic and Story Ideas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Move Me Move Me   - Apply or Story Idea -  layout credits SUMMARY: "Mannequins: an inanimate figure used to display clothes in a store window."
(A) Still mannequin stood on dsplay by a thin large glass window. Unable to move without assistance. Unable to speak. Unable to love?
Men(a man) passes by the store window taking a quick glance at the mannequins then moving along, not having another passing thought of them.
One night, at the strike of midnight, the store clerks are gone and the store is dark. Yet, the mannequins start to move. They(or she) transforms into (a) beautiful girls, just as beautiful as when mannequins.
Able to now move freely, they break out of the store and roam the city. No where to go, no place to stay, but they didn't care as long as they were free.
What to do now though? What if, coincidentally, they were found by (a) familiar men?
  BASICS:
-can be an apply or story fic(prefer it to be an apply)
-apply fic: they are still mannequins that tranform magically(when? full moon? planets align? What?)
-story/apply: fall for the handsome and mysterious men(man) that passes by?
-love interests = male idols(yet DON'T have to be male idols in the story; can be an AU or not)
-They are MANNEQUINS! They don't know the REAL ways of humans, unable to pick things up or dress themselves(so make it interesting a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter