❝Taken!! Lovely Secret

☁Adopt A Thought☁ Apply Fic and Story Ideas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lovely Secret Lovely Secret   - Story Idea -  layout credits SUMMARY: She and he are both deeply in love with one another. However, they are from different companies that just happen to be the main rivals of one another.
The twos' love was an accidental one, one that was never suppose to happen, yet they couldn't stop it.
The two secretly try to go out together whenever they can, and whenever is safest for them both. No one, not even their members, know of their secret meetings. This is one secret that should be kept as just a secret.
However, their guards have gone down a little and now they are making a few little mistakes. Mistakes that are "big" enough for their CEO to notice. With the CEO watching their every moves, will they be able to keep this secret to themselves? And what about those pesky saesaeng fans that will never leave them alone?
How long will they be able to keep up this lovely secret? BASICS:
-two idols(one female, one male)
-from different companies(rivaling companies[maybe SM and YG or whateverrrrr])
-genres: drama, romance, little angst(optional??), maybe some fluff(optional??)
-switch of from each of the idols' POVs(just to keep up with each are thinking)
-happy ending???

INSPIRATION: Romeo and Juliet ; B.A.P's Secret Love(pretty "old"(last year) song :P)

STATUS: taken by banabestfriend26 ;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter