2

Crooked
*In the school* 
 
'Wow, the smell of human blood is so overwhelming. Hope I'll be able to resist.' Vicky thought. Even though it's been decades since Vicky start to live her live like that, she still can't control herself very well. 
 
"Sorry! Coming through!" A nerdy guy rush through the crowd and the next thing they know the nerdy guy knock into Vicky and the two of them fell together. "S-sorry!" The guy stand up immediately and apologize and lend a hand to Vicky. She was about to reject and scold him but she suddenly remember that she was supposed to be a nerd. She took the guy's hand and stood up and the guy ran away again. She look in the direction where the boy is running in interest. Then something on the floor caught her eyes, it's the boy's name tag. 'Byun Baekhyun... He's actually quite cute under those glasses.' Vicky smirk as she remember his cute shocked face when he fell on her. 'I guess I'll return it to him later.' Vicky kept the name tag and walk to her class. 
 
*in class*'
 
"So X=10y-34..." The professor continue to talk as Vicky start to zone out. 'I have been learning this for the past decades. Of course I know everything.' Vicky thought boredly. 
 
She look out the window and then a guy in the field caught her eyes, she couldn't see his face except for hus mouth. She know straight away that he is not a human. Just when she was gonna sense who he is, the guy seem to notice that she is staring and she swore that she saw the guy smirking at her at the corner of eyes. 
 
'Hello vampire princess...' A voice suddenly appear in Vicky's mind. She sat upstraight in shock. She immediately turn to the guy and saw that he was still smirking at her. Her eyes rounded in shock and she immediately ask him back. "Who are you? Why do you know who I am?" "Now now, no rush princess. Come to the rooftop later at lunch and I'll tell you." The guys replied and he immediately vanished. 'Who is that? Oh my god, he's not being sent by mum and dad to bring me home right?' The princess thought in horror. 
 
"Ahem, Miss Vicky, are you okay?" The professor ask and Vicky immediately snap back to reality. "Yes sir, I'm alright." Vicky replied calmly. "Okay, please pay attention." The professor went back to the lecture. And Vicky stare at her notebook but all she can think about was the man earlier. 
 
*lunch time* 
 
Everyone rush out of the classroom to get lunch and soon the class is empty. Vicky packed her stuff and she head straight to the rooftop. 
 
*in the rooftop* 
 
Vicky reached the rooftop and she saw the guy's back, he is looking out into the distance. "Who are you?" Vicky ask and the guy chuckled. "Seriously princess? You don't even remember your best friend?" The guy ask as he continue to chuckle. "My best friend... Oh my god.. Are you..." Vicky's eyes rounded as she remember. "Yes princess! I'm the one and only.." The guy turn around with his arms open. "G-DRAGON!" Vicky screamed and ran into his arms. "Oh my god. When did you come here?" Vicky ask as they release the hug. "Yesterday night. I met Jjong already. Seems like you two are doing just fine." GD said as he ruffled Vicky's hair. 
 
"Here, take this. It's your lunch right?" GD passed Vicky a bottle of blood. "Thanks, you're the best." Vicky take the bottle and drank it in one shot. The both of them talked for a while and soon the bell rang. "I have to go, meet me later at my house, then the three of us shall go have fun!" Vicky said excitedly. "Okay okay, go to class now princess." GD push Vicky to the door. "Okay stop pushing geez. Bye~" Vicky waved and ran back to class. When Vicky left, the smile on GD's face were gone. 'Sorry Vicky... I have to do this...' GD thought in his mind. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------
Hellooooooo~ I'm back. Hahhaha. Finally, my boys are coming out now. Hehe~
 
My story updates are super short yeah, I know, cuz I'm like updating only in the middle of the night. Lol. So yeah, I'm pretty tired. Hahahah. 
 
Okay maybe because I say it's inspired by Crooked, it should be like more depressing and like that, but yeah, somehow the story took a turn and turn out to be quite fun. ._. Lol. But I love where it's going~ woooooo~ hahaha! And three main characters are out now~ just one more yet to be revealed! Do you guys like it? Hahah
 
Since love triangles are too main stream, mine will be love rectangle! (Is there even this term? Lol. Whatever.) 
 
Anyway enjoy! Please subscribe and comment! 
 
(And who can help me with the poster? T_T)