1

Crooked
It's midnight, a girl is walking down the empty streets. She suddenly stop in front of a car and lit a cigarette before looking around then board the car. 
 
"Where are we going?" She ask as she take a puff. "Somewhere fun." The man smirk as he drove off. 
 
*in a noisy club* 
 
"Umm... I love this place." The girl smirk as she her full red lips. "I know you'll love this place. Full of preys and no one will notice even if one person is gone." The man said from behind as he place his hand on the girl's back and pull her with him to the bar.
 
"Let's drink first. Two martinis." The man ordered. "Thanks." The girl said as she scan the crowd.  
 
"I'll go pick one now. I'm hungry." The girl said as she downed her martini and walk to the crowded dance floor. 
 
*the dance floor* 
 
'Hmm... I like this one.' The girl smirk as she walk towards her prey. She hug the guys from behind and whispered seductively to his ear, "hey y, wanna play?" He turned around, obviously glad that a cute and y girl is interested in him. He agreed and allow her to let her bring him to the room upstairs. Little did he know what he got himself into. 
 
The girl continue to pull the upstairs and when they are reaching they are kissing roughly. Both taking turn to be in control of the kiss. They finally reach the room and the girl lock the door behind her.  
 
She smirk, knowing that her prey is on hook now. She push him roughly onto the bed and bare her sharp teeth. Everything went past so fast and every scream made was covered by the loud music downstairs. 
 
After she have finish feeding, she cleaned up herself and do some touch up on her make up and head downstairs. She close the door while lilting a cigarette and walked downstairs as if nothing happen. 
 
"Had your fill?" The guy ask as he sip on his drink. "Yeah, I'm very satisfied. Let's get outta here. I'm getting a headache from all these stupid music." The girl said as she walk out with the man following behind. 
 
*the next day*
 
"Ugh, stupid sun." The girl grunted as she try to cover herself from the sun with her blanket. "Rise and shine babe." The man walked in and gave the girl a kiss on the cheeks with his apron on. "Ugh. Five more minutes." The girl begged. "No. You're gonna be late for the first in school. Come on. Remember your disguise? Come on." The guy pull the girl. 
 
"Fine fine." The girl roll her eyes and walk to the bathroom to wash up. The man walked to the kitchen to continue cooking. 
 
After half an hour, the girl came out of the room in her disguise for school. A nerdy glass, hair tied to two plaits, knee socks, sweater, clothes that you're only see on nerds. 
 
"Looking good babe." The man tease as he look at her from head to toes. "Shut up Jonghyun oppa." The girl roll her eyes as she sit down to eat her breakfast. "Why so grumpy? Cheer up lil' sis. Things will get better." Jonghyun tease as he sit down and eat his share of breakfast. 
 
This is the first day of school for our vampire princess, Vicky. She have arrived in the Human Realm to escape from her arranged marriage in the Vampire Realm. Her brother, Jonghyun have decided to come along with her to ensure her safety. 
 
Every two days, Jonghyun will wait for Vicky at the street with his car at the empty streets to go feed. It's forbidden for vampires to feed on human blood but this princess wouldn't careless. She gets what she want and will do everything to get it. She's one spoilt brat.
 
After breakfast, she walked to the living room and lit a cigarette. Yeah, she is a heavy smoker. "What did I say about smoking too much?" Jonghyun suddenly emerge from behind and took the cigarette out of and extinguish it. "Come on oppa, don't be such a naggy grandmother early in the morning okay?" Vicky rolled her eyes. 
 
"Okay I'll leave for school now." Vicky announced as she carry her backpack and wear her shoes. She hug her brother goodbye and head for school. 
 
"Great, another day of boring lessons that I have been listening for the past few decades. The joy." Vicky whisper to herself as she walk to school. "Why won't oppa let me drive to school, oh yeah, my disguise. Ugh." She got frustrated and stomp her way to school. 
 
Little does she know that this day will make her life change forever. 
 
--------------------------------
 
Heyyy~~~ so the main for this story is Vicky~~~~ whoops whoops~ and she have Jonghyun (from SHINee) as her brother. Lucky . Hehehe. So yeah, as you can see, this story is about vampires and s like that. I don't do grammar checks and things like that. Yeah cuz I'm cool like that. JUST KIDDING. I'm just too lazy to do that. So maybe when I'm done with the story I'll do all these checks. So don't go grammar nazi on me! I'll kick your . Hahah just kidding. I love you guys. I'm really hyped up about this story so yeah, subscribe and comment! Stay tuned! 
 
(Psst! I need a poster! Anyone help? Hahaha. I at edit. Lol.)
 
~GDsLurverz