Big Show

Love Straw
[MINGI's POV]
 
So, today i have a big show performance from the music class. First place will recieve a 50k dollar worth music scholarship.
 
Baekhyun's my partner. He's the only guy in this school who's majoring in vocal class. So i hope we both won.
 
Someone pats my shoulder "You ready yet?" Hanna greets me. I nodded.
 
"Where is Baek?"
 
"I think he went to the bathroom"
Hanna pouts and took my hand.
 
"Your hand is cold and shaky. You must be nervous. Babe, don't get stage fright ok?"
 
Hanna was always encouraging me. Byung too. Byung mostly did the jokes because she's kinda a weirdo like her boyfriend.
 
"I'm here. When is our turn?"
 
"After Hyeri and Chunji"
 
"Okay."
 
Suddenly someone back hugged me. And smoothly saying "Good luck kiddo."
 
The voice. Its from my clown. I turn back and its really him. Kim Jongdae or Chen.
 
I started being close with Chen after he spill chocolate milk on my paper. He apologizes to me everyday in two weeks straight.
 
I just drop my bob pin and saw him wearing the sneakers i bought for him.
 
"So you wore it."
 
Chen looks down and laughs slightly "Urmm yeah. I'm kinda bored with my old sneakers."
 
I punched his tummy "Yeah right."
 
"Two minutes till MinGi and Baekhyun." The crew shouted.
 
Baekhyun took my hand. "Lets go."
 
I waved at Chen and Hanna.
 
"So you're nervous?" Baek asked me.
 
"A little."
 
Baek pulled me into a tight and whispered at me. "If we win this, i'll treat you. And, I ...."
 
I cant hear the last words Baek said because the pronouncer just asked us to get ready for our performance.
 
~~~
 
[BYUNG's POV]
 
Where the is Chanyeol is. Min Gi and Baek are going to perform any minute now.
 
He didn't even answer my calls. The ing bastard. This guy is really getting on my nerves.
 
"Hey there beautiful"
 
I turn back. Its Luhan. And he called me? Beautiful? Did i misheard?
 
"Your the second person who called me beautiful."
 
"Oh yeah? I bet Chanyeol is the first one"
 
I nodded.
 
"So, you must be waiting for him?"
 
"Yeah. He should be here like 20 minutes ago."
 
"Let me text him"
 
*3 minutes later
 
'I'm on my way. Wait a bit'
 
he replied Luhan's message.
 
~~~
 
*Chanyeol arrives.
 
"Sorry babe. I'm late." Chanyeol kissed Byung's cheeks.
 
Byung took out her phone and showed her phone to Chanyeol. Byung left Chanyeol outside with Luhan and she enters the auditorium.
 
 
 
Chanyeol was shocked. Byung's tears fell.
 
Chanyeol sit besides Byung and put her phone on her hand.
 
"I'm sorry." Chanyeol apologizes.
 
"Sorry? Its that what you only say when you did something wrong? The why the hell you didn't answer my call? Isn't answer is hard to touch or you phone is malfunctioning? You know what Chanyeol. Get a hold of yourself."
 
Byung was pissed of and leave Chanyeol alone.
 
Luhan pats Chanyeol's back.
 
Byung went backstage.
 
~~~
 
"And the 2013 Special Angel Vocals of the year goes to Byun Baekhyun and Min Gi."
 
Baekhyun and Min Gi's jaw dropped. They hugged each other and make a speech.
 
"Ohh. I would like say thank you to our beloved vocal teacher, Mrs Yun and to all of our friends who supported us. EXO fellows. Hanna, Byung. And i would like to thanks my sweet voice partner, Baekhyun. Thank You"
 
~~~
 
"Ah You won!!! Congrats dear! I hear my name in your speech! Dear i'm happy!" Hanna was half screaming congrats Min Gi.
 
Byung hugged Min Gi and Baek and just softly saying "Congrats."
 
Baek was kinda concerned about Byung. "You okay Byung? You look kinda sad. And where's Yeol?"
 
"I'm fine Baek. Yeol? Huh? I dont know. Don't ask me that."
 
Baek whispered at Hanna "Byung and Chanyeol must be fighting again."
 
"Huh. I Know right. Why did they recently fight. They had been a couple for like 3 years and they rarely fight. How come..."
 
"Maybe Byung is on her period or something. If this went far... We should talk to them?"
 
Hanna nodded. And pats Byung's back. "Lets go to a diner. We can eat while celebrating their win"
 
Byung smiled means she agreed.