Audition

Life as an idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" ugh...what time is it?" i mumbled and looked at the time. Its just 7. Wow...I woke up first before my alarm clock calls me or my family. 

The door opened and revealed a shocked face.

"JIEUN?? You are awake? its a miracle!" She gasped and i rolled my eyes.

"yeah,  i am awake early today.I am even surprised myself." I said and get out of the bed.

" So nervous of the audition later?" she asked. i nodded. 

Everyone wished me good luck later and i went to school.

How am i going to tell the others about this? They will go crazy. Its Ts entertainment! There are BAP and SECRET! Wow.....

I felt someone jumped on my back and heard a scream. 

" LEE JIEUN! GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" As expected, its soojong. That girl~

"yah! you are making me deaf!" I "scolded" her and she just smiled at me.

"Morning jieun." Seohyun, the wise one greeted.

" Morning to you too. Yah, i wonder why both of you are so different.ckckck" I shook my head

"Its because everyone is special. Now lets go to class!" Soojoong pumped her fist in the air and dragged the two of us. 

 

 

In the middle of the class, i kept on thinking how to tell them about it. 

" Any thing wrong?" seohyun nudge me. I looked at her and nodded. 

"i'll tell you and soojong later." I said and copy down the notes written by the teacher. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter