Practising

Life as an idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened the door of my home with excitement and nervousness. How am i going to tell my parents about this? Will they agree?

" Everyone, i am home." I said softly as i went in the house.

" Oh hi! " My parents, sister and the servants greeted back.

"why are you speaking so softly? Its unusual, Something happened?" Unnie asked. As expected, she is so sharp.

"umm...a-actually." i paused and looked at them. They were gesturing me to continue." I am casted to Ts entertainment, can i audition?" I asked nervously while biting my lips. 

They were silent for a while....................

"REALLY??? THATS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!" "Of course you may, my girl. " " wow! Daebak! Congrats!" The three of them cheered. I was kind of shocked for a while. I didnt expect them to agree that fast.

"Thank you." I smiled.

 

I went to my room and phone the person. 

"Hello? Umm..I am lee jieun, the one you met just now.................Yes, i would like to audition.........................Tomorrow?!........oh...ummm...............okay.Bye." I hung up.

The audition is tomorrow?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What should i sing and dance? What should i do? 

Then reality hits me, I had never sang nor dance before. I am totally a beginner. How am i going to pass then????????????????????????

" Jieun?" Unnie called. I told her to open the door and she did.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter