My ordinary life

Life as an idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Jieun's POV

Maswimellou maswimellou dalkomhaeseo neomu joha
Maswimellou maswimellou sarangiran ireon geolkka

BANG! 

I slapped the snooze button and tried to sleep again. I felt the blanket being pulled off and heard someone shouting.

"YAH LEE JIEUN! WAKE UP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"uhh.." I groaned while rubbing my eyes.

"Oh gosh, finally you are awake." Yeonhee unnie sighed in relieve. 

Oh i didnt introduce her yet? 

She is my sister! Lee yeon hee , she is 25 years old this year. 

 

" Noona, your voice is awesome, I can even hear it from my room. " Joongki oppa praised? as he entered the room with a smile.

He is Lee joong ki, my brother. He is 23 years old this year.

"Yeah, i have to shout on the top of my lungs or else this piggy wont wake up." She chuckled.

"Unnie! I am not a piggy!" I pouted.

" Alright, alright, stop pouting and better get ready for school now. You have only 5 minutes left before you are late for school." Joongki oppa said calmly.

My eyes shot open and dashed to the bathroom.

HEY HEY! School is 15 minutes away and i just have 5 minutes before i am late? Better be kidding me!

I rushed out the bathroom and took my backpack. I ran out of my room and went downstairs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter