School

The Dark Curse

"Ahh, it's so havoc now with the new arrival student ." said Mr. Jung 

"What student ?" ask Mr Dewson didn't undestand.

"Oh, i'm forgot. You are in MC yesterday right ? I mean, a group of student is coming to this school. A handsome group of young man." he said .

"Wow, how many of them ?" ask Mr Dewson.

"12 students who stay together." said Mr Jung.

"Oh, i see." said Mr. Dewson.

Mr Dewson remember something. It's weird to have all 12 bestfriends stay together and come to the same school. His eyes gaze seem blur and the past memories glides to his mind.

"I have to check this !" he said after silent for a moment.

 

................

 

"Oh Sehun, please the read the second pharagraph." said Mrs Yee

Sehun stand up and read. All the girls watching him passionately. Luhan just smiled because he think the girls are so funny.

"Okey, you can sit down Sehun." said the teacher to Sehun after he done reading.

"Girls, behave yourself." the teacher advice the girls.

"So, proceed to the handout that i have give it to you." said the teacher and sit on her chair while doing his work.

"Yah, today did you sell you rose cofee again ?" Xiumin asking

"Yeah and also THIS !" said Suho and showing his note book.

'Roselle Chocolate Cake' 

"Oh, i know this ! This is a herb that can cure many illnes !" said D.O

"Yeah, yeah nurse." said Chen

"The mixture of the roselle and the chocolate in the cake is superb ! I think thos will sold out." said Suho very excited.

"WOW !!" said the other .

'Guys, stop with dissusion about other thing and please focus to the work please." said the teacher.

"Sorry." said Suho and put the notebook aside.

"Suho, you are the leader of your group right ?" ask Mrs Yee

"Yes teacher." Suho nodded

"So, do you have your group name ? It's difficult to call you one by one." ask the teacher.

"Yeah, we got. We name our group EXO, teacher." said Suho and the other nod

"Oh, okay EXO." said the teacher.

After English period, then it's Mr Dewson class - History.

"Stand up class. Good Morning Mr. Dewson." said the class monitor

"Okay, good morning student." said Mr Dewson while his eyes looking around searching for the new arrival student that being said by Mr.Jung

"Oh, do you the 12 new arrival student ?" ask Mr Dewson.

"Yes, us !" said Chanyeol.

"Can you stand up and introduce yourself to me." ask Mr. Dewson

And his gaze go down to Kris face. He frowned. He feel something didn't right in that boy. Kris look at him. 

 

p/s : I need to update fast because it's two day more before i'm going to a motivation center for three days. Hope you likes.