Chapter 03 - Surprise For Everyone

Let Go

Chapter 03 - Surprise For Everyone

 

 

 

“Junsu-yah, look at me.” Jaejoong who sat behind him said as he poked his shoulder in order to get Junsu’s attention to him.

Junsu stopped working on his homework and turned his head to Jaejoong with annoyed look in his face. Only God knew how many times Jaejoong had called him only for some nonsense of him.

“I’m trying to finish my homework here.” Junsu said as he was ready to turn his head back to normal.

“Hey, I’m deathly serious this time.” Jaejoong insisted. “By the way, homework is the task which has to be done in home, not in the school.”

“Hey, I’m busy last night, and so I forgot the homework.” Junsu said in defense.

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. “Busy? Did you mean playing PlayStation is busy?”

Junsu chuckled awkwardly. “Well, it’s a busy thing, hyung… for me.”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. Then he gave his cell phone to the younger boy. Seeing the questioning look on Junsu’s face, he said, “You asked me about my crush before, so here it is the picture.”

Junsu immediately looked at the picture on the cell phone excitedly and frowned. “I’ve seen her before. Isn’t she the girl from music club?”

“Oh, really? You’d know her? Introduce me to her, Junsu-yah. I really will owe you about this.” Jaejoong begged with his puppy eyes. The younger just loved this so-called-brother so much that he couldn’t resist him.

“I would like to do it, but unfortunately, I don’t know her. We just met this morning, said each other’s name, and then I left.” Junsu said. “Why don’t you talk to her instead?”

 “I can’t. I’m… too embarrassed.” Jaejoong smiled sheepishly and turned back to sad face in a blink of eye. “So, don’t you want to help me? At least, you know her and she knows you.”

A guilty feeling rushed over Junsu’s mind. Jaejoong he knew, once he liked someone, it’s gonna need very long time to forget it.

“Fine, I will try to help you. How is that sound?” Junsu said. Jaejoong’s face lit up with smile spreading all over his face.

Suddenly one of their classmates came in to the classroom and said that the teacher was just in the corridor. Everyone immediately got back into their seat and be quiet.

“Good morning, class.” Kim Taeyeon said as he walked in. “Today, we have a new friend who will be in this class studying with you all.”

The gasps could be heard all over the class room. They never expected that they would have a new classmate again in less than a month. The class became a mess as Taeyeon told the new student to come in. It was a male student with very good looking appearance and looked kind of smart. All female students face was happy, while the male students were sad. It was another enemy for boys, to get a girl.

“You may introduce yourselves to your new friends.” Taeyeon said to the new student.

The new student smiled warmly. “My name is Shim Changmin and it’s nice to meet you all guys. Please take care of me.”

 

*****

 

“Yeah, I think that’s good.” Jaejoong said, agree with what idea Yunho came up to. They were walking in the school corridor, also with Junsu. They were talking about music. Yes, the three of them were very good at playing instrument to the extent they made a band on their own.

Junsu was listening to his friends the entire time of walking. He wasn’t the type who constantly had an idea to their band. But once he got an idea, it would be the best among them. However, his listening activity had to be disturbed when they passed the music room. As soon as he saw music room, all he wanted to do was playing music. He really had so many things in his mind.

“Guys, you go back to the class first. I’ll catch up later.” Junsu said to them, not realizing the confuse face on his friends face at all. However, all the confusion was gone once they saw Junsu came in to the music room. Junsu they knew, always sneaking out to the music room in their school whenever he got a chance.

Junsu opened the door, revealing a large soundproof room with many instruments was placed neatly. He walked in and went to the corner of the room and found a long hard case with violin in it. Like he used to do it, he took the violin and prepared for playing the instrument. He had two at home and it was very much better than the one he hold right now. But he didn’t mind at all as long as it could be used.

He was ready with the position and played the violin. The sound of it could ease all his problem. He didn’t need to worry anything. He didn’t need to think anything. He didn’t need to care about others when he played music. And he had very much like to this instrument, violin.

He liked the sound of its soft yet strong melody. He liked how the vibration of its melody was heard. He liked how the pitched voice of it echoed. He liked how the melody followed every movement of his hands. He just simply loved this instrument more than other instruments he could play.

Because of his endless love to violin, he already mastered it in junior high school. He had played it for more than 6 years yet he still felt not enough. He felt that he still needed a lot to learn.

The song he played was coming to an end. With all his skill, he ended it very much nicely. He knew that he just played the violin as good as when he stood on the stage, although there was no one watching him right now. He realized that there was no audience at all in this empty room. But he didn’t care, because he didn’t need audience to play music. He would always play music, even though no one would watch it. Even though only him that would feel wonderful to hear the sounds that came out from his hands. That was what he always believed in his mind. That was the only reason he never gave up on music.

Junsu put his right hand down and then surprisingly, he smiled.  Just like always, he could refresh his mind by playing music. He loved the feel of him playing music. And he felt grateful for each time he still could play music.

 

*****

 

Yoochun walked down on the school corridor with head hanging slightly low. He couldn’t stop thinking about the fight of him and Junsu few days ago. He felt slightly guilty for causing that boy’s madness. Still, that guilty was not enough to make him apologize which was never done by him in a very long time. Besides, there was no proof that the boy really could play any instrument that good.

His mind was disturbed with some kind of familiar voice that echoed along the corridor. It wasn’t people voice for sure, but more kind of music instrument. He was very aware of his loneliness in this corridor, yet, he clearly heard that familiar voice. If there were no doors around him, he would surely get creepy right now. This environment was still strange for him, since he was just less than month in this school.

As he heard the familiar voice further, he realized that it was a faint violin voice. Who would play a violin in school hours?

Yoochun started checking all of the doors until only two doors left at the end of the corridor. The others were only empty rooms, dance room, and the infirmary. He opened the first door of both doors and found what he would never expect.

He took a peek and frowned. It was a room which was filled with the entire music instrument this school had. So, this is the room Heechan have talked about? Are we gonna practicing here?

His gaze reached to the source of the sound and his eyes fixed on it at once. He stunned. There, in the corner of the room, a male student stood with his back facing Yoochun and the violin right in his left shoulder. He played the violin so smooth and nice. Yoochun, who was also a violinist, could tell that the boy right there surely had the skill and somehow, Yoochun could dive deeply into the song. That boy so had the ability to connect with the audience.

Yoochun smiled so proudly to finally find a right person to be his teammate. He was planning on recruiting the boy, when the boy turned around. And he froze. Without realizing it, he already closed the door quietly and left.

He couldn’t believe that he just saw Kim Junsu played music. He just never expected that Junsu could play that good. Actually Junsu’s ability was better than he expected. Much more better. Was that really Kim Junsu, his own classmate? So, he indeed plays music very good. No wonder he’s being the center of students attention.

He didn’t have choice, but to admit how good Junsu played music. If he wanted the perfect performance for the school anniversary, he had to agree recruiting him. And it was what he would do.

Yoochun took out his cell phone and typed something.

 

To: Kim Heechan

Can we meet after school? I want to talk about something. Important.

 

Sent.

 

*****

 

Junsu, Yunho, and Jaejoong had a band which was famous enough in all the schools in the city. They often got invited for neither junior high school nor senior high school event. Even they had been invited to several university events. The most interesting part was that they had their own fans and the number was very much enough for band like them. They were handsome and expert at their music instrument.

Their band name was G.O.M (God of Music). Junsu was the vocalist and sometimes he played violin in several songs. Jaejoong was the guitarist and Yunho was the drummer. In addition, Yunho was in charge of being the leader, because he had the soul of leadership, while the rest of them didn’t.

“Okay, we can move on to the next song.” Yunho said from behind the drummer. Jaejoong who hold a guitar nodded.

Junsu, who didn’t heard what Yunho said, kept playing his violin. He wanted to make it perfect for the new song that Jaejoong gave them.

“Junsu-yah, have you done? Let’s play another song.” Jaejoong said to him.

Junsu smiled and nodded. “Okay, let’s move.”

When they were about to start again, Junsu’s cell phone rang loudly in his pocket. Junsu smiled sheepishly to the other and took the phone out to see the caller ID. Kim Heechan. With one movement, he answered the call in a blink of eye. As he talked to the phone, he walked out of the music studio.

“Yah, who’s the caller?” Yunho asked Jaejoong, receiving a frown on Jaejoong’s face.

“I don’t know.”

They all wondered about who the caller was. Junsu reacted so fast on its call. Even if it was Jaejoong or Yunho who had been friends with him for years, he didn’t react that fast. What made them became more suspicious was that Junsu got out from the room only to answer the call. It was the very strange of Junsu.

Five minutes later, Junsu came back into the music studio with smile formed in his lips.

“What’s wrong with you? Is something happen?” Yunho asked curiously.

“What makes you so happy?” Jaejoong added.

Junsu grabbed his violin. “One the music club members just told me that I can join the music club, just like what I supposed to do. It seems like that Park boy has changed his mind.”

Jaejoong’s face lit up with excitement. “You don’t forget about your promise, do you?”

Junsu made a fake innocent face. “What promise?”

“How could that be? Did he watch you playing any music instrument?” Yunho interrupted. Something wouldn’t change for no reason, right?

“I don’t know, hyung. Maybe he watched my videos or what. I don’t really care about that anyway.” Junsu said. “I only care about my punishment. At least, they won’t call my sister to come if I do their demand. As for now is joining the music club and helping their performance for the school anniversary.”

 “Don’t interrupt me, Yunho-yah.” Jaejoong said to Yunho and immediately turned his head back to Junsu.

“Do you really forget it? It’s the one that you told me in the classroom this morning!” Jaejoong pouted. How that boy could forget it?

Junsu laughed looking at the older. “Yeah yeah yeah, I remember it, hyung. Come on, I’m not that bad friends.”

Jaejoong’s smile found its way to his lips. Junsu was sure a good friend, wasn’t he?

 

*****

 

 

Hope you guys enjoy the story!

It will be nice if you leave your comment  =)

 

Thank you for your support and love  <3 <3 <3

In my country, it's already night, so good night, everyone !!!

Have a nice sleep!