Chapter 02 - The Park Boy

Let Go

Special update for today: double chapter *proud*

 

Warning (for the old subscribers) you must re-read Chapter 1 !!!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience *bow*

 

 

 

Chapter 02 - The Park Boy

 

 

Junsu walked over the club room in the end of this corridor. As the distance was shorter, he felt his legs were like jelly. He had a very bad feeling about doing this. Despite the fact that he didn’t have a choice, he couldn’t be a coward by running away from the deal.

He had made a deal with the headmaster in the beginning of the last semester, because of his very bad score that even the headmaster was shocked to see it. The deal was if he could have at least the standard score in a semester, he would free to continue all of his sport activity in the school. But, if he failed, then he had to receive punishment from the headmaster. Looking at his condition now, we could guess that he failed, right?

Everyone said that the music club in their school was a mess and was going to shut down. It was a shame, because apparently, music club was like a must have thing in a high school. And now, he was given a chance to prove the rumor.

Junsu stopped in front of a door which was a tag named ‘Club Rooms’. He opened the door and revealed a corridor with five doors in each side. He stepped in and began to search the room for music club. When he found it, he didn’t open it yet.

He took a deep breath and came inside the room, only to be presented by two girls looking at him clueless. As soon as he saw them, he was very sure that he was in the right room. One of the girls was known as the professional pianist in the entire music club in the city.

“Excuse me, Mrs. Taeyeon told me to join this club.” Junsu said politely with his charming smile. First impression was everything, right?

He walked inside and looked around the room. Well, it was quite neat small room for a club. He could see one violin case in the corner of the room. One of them must be a violinist, just like him. He didn’t expect to see another instrument here since this room was only used for the meeting, keeping the archives and such things like that. They had another larger room for practicing, which was called a music room.

The shorter girl stared at him brightly and smiled. “Yes, she told us this morning. Thank you so much for accepting that offer, Junsu-sshi.”

“You’re welcome…,” Junsu took a glance at the nametag at her uniforms. “…, Yoorim-sshi. Wait, I could call you like that, right?”

The girl called Yoorim nodded. “Yeah, everyone calls me the same.”

Junsu looked at the other girl who was so… beautiful and sweet. She looked independent and brave though. She was the pianist he said before in his mind. Realizing the stare, Yoorim gave the other girl a signal to introduce herself.

“I’m Kim Heechan. It’s nice to meet you, Junsu-sshi.” She said as they shook hands. Junsu was feeling nervous right now. He had his heart increasing the heartbeat until it felt like the girl would be able to hear it.

“Nice to meet you too, Heechan-sshi.” Junsu said as he sat on the couch. He had to find some smart question to distract him from his stupid heart. “Are the members only both of you?”

“No, actually we had many members. Just all of them are inactive members, except me and her.” Heechan answered. “And there is a volunteer like you, but he doesn’t come yet today.”

All of sudden, the door was opened and revealed a male figure who was looked familiar in Junsu’s eyes. Junsu widened his eyes in surprise and stared at him in disbelief. Was this unfortunate or fate? Junsu mentally cursed himself in his mind for not asking the teacher about the members first. He could always join another club, before he decided to choose this club.

“Yah! What are you doing here?” He snapped at the male figure who was frowning at him with some of intimidate stare. Junsu turned his head over the girls. “Don’t tell me he’s the new volunteer you told me just now.”

“Well, yes, Park Yoochun is the other volunteer, Junsu-sshi.” Yoorim said almost in whisper. She could sense there was something wrong between these two new guys.

“Is he someone that Mrs. Taeyeon told us?” Yoochun asked as he looked at Junsu with some kind of disbelief. Well, how could someone with rebellious appearance could help the music club?

“Yes, he is, Yoochun-sshi.” Heechan said, aware of what would happen in the next minutes.

“Then, why don’t we test him first? We aren’t that desperate to looking for new members.” Yoochun said as he stared at the other male coldly. ”What instrument do you play, Junsu-sshi?”

Because Junsu’s expression who looked like he was gonna eat Yoochun up in any minute, Yoorim immediately answered the question. “He can sing and play violin very well, Yoochun-sshi.”

“Yes, he’s the best at it.” Heechan added. The girls knew very well that Junsu didn’t like anyone to underestimate him. The last time someone did it, that someone ended up in the hospital for days.

“Oh, really?” Yoochun did not pretend to be surprised to hear that. He really was.

Junsu stood up from his seat and slung his bag over his shoulder. “Well, everyone, I’m not that desperate to join this club. I’m going first.”

They watched as he walked to the door, but stopped right before he opened the door. He remembered the threat that his teacher gave him. “If you’ve changed your mind after your internal discussion, you can always contact me.”

“I’m leaving.” With the last words, he left the room. His tone became plain if he was holding his anger. That was surprised the girls for sure, because Junsu was so kind and polite before Yoochun came into this room and started a fight with him.

 

* * * * *

 

“He pissed me off.” Junsu said dangerously as he kicked the ball hard into the end of the field. Goal. He took another ball and was ready to kick it again, when his best friend prevented him to doing so.

“Junsu-yah, the ball is gonna tore up if you keep kick it like that.” His best friend said as he took the ball from Junsu. He ignored the murderous glare from the younger.

“What the hell are you doing in soccer field? You’re not even a member here.” He muttered under his breath. “Give the ball to me, Yunho hyung.”

“What’s wrong with you? Look, everyone is looking at you.” Yunho asked as he looked around. They looked too scared to even ask Junsu. Yunho, as the responsible friend, decided that dragging Junsu away from the field would be the best choice for now. In this state, the soccer player wouldn’t even be bothered that their captain was gone. So he did dragging Junsu to one of the empty classrooms. If Junsu blew up in anger, no one would see him, at least.

“Tell me, what’s wrong with you?” Yunho said in demand tone. “And don’t even try to say ‘everything’s fine’, because I didn’t skip my basketball practice and ran to this place for nothing.”

“Did you run?” Junsu said as he frowned, listening to what the older said just now.

Yunho tilted his head aside. “Well, one of your players came to me in the basketball field and told me that you’re gonna destroy the whole soccer field in any minute. So I did running here.”

Junsu sighed heavily. “They’re just exaggerating the whole story. I’m not even close to destroying the field.”

“If you say ‘soccer balls’, then yes.” Yunho said. “…wait! You didn’t answer me yet. Don’t try to change the topic.”

Junsu stared at the older and was wondering whether he should tell him or not. But because of the glare that the older gave him, then he should tell the story. “You know Park Yoochun, hyung? My new classmate,”

Yunho nodded as he sat down comfortably on the chair. “Yes, I know him. Park Yoochun that just transferred here, right?”

“Yeah, that Park. He really pissed me off by acting like a boss. I would really tear him up if he shows up in front of me right now.” Junsu hissed furiously. Talking about that Park boy really got him into his nerves.

All of sudden, a male student came in to the class with sweat all over his face. He looked at the two boys inside the class and immediately frowned.

“What, Jaejoong hyung?” Junsu snapped with annoyed face. Then he glared at Yunho, who was just scratching his hair awkwardly. He grinned at the sight of Junsu looking at him.

The boy, who was called as Jaejoong, walked inside and checked Junsu. “I thought he said that you were angry. But it seems like I can’t find any scratch on your skin or any damage happen in this class.”

Junsu slapped Jaejoong’s hand and stood up. “What do you mean by that? I’m not a monster or something like that.”

“I thought he was gonna do something. He looked like a murderer just minutes ago. Even all the people in the field were scared.” Yunho said in defend as he realized how Jaejoong looked at him in a questioning face.

“Whatever.” Junsu gave up and just sat down on the chair, again. His angry was going down, because of his friends. He was about to laugh at how ridiculous Jaejoong looked like when he first came.

“Well, then, why did you angry? Was there anything happen?” Jaejoong asked as he finally joined the two on the chair. He knew Junsu wasn’t gonna answer it, so he stared to Yunho instead. But, frankly, Yunho didn’t know the whole story as he brought up his shoulder.

“You know that I joined the music club, right?” After the nod from the two older boys, Junsu continued. “Bad luck for me, because he was one of the volunteer for them, just like me. But he acted like an the entire time. We didn’t even meet in more than five minutes, before I thought that may be sliced him into pieces wouldn’t be that bad anymore.”

“Excuse me, everyone.” Jaejoong interrupted. “Who is he?”

“It’s Park Yoochun, his new classmates.” Yunho answered.

“Oh, that Park. It could be predicted, right? People say many things about that boy.” Jaejoong retorted.

Junsu raised an eyebrow. And it was enough for him to make Jaejoong spilled out the story.

“Like he used to be a basketball player in his old school and he was very good in taekwondo. Well, as good as the basketball thing, they said.” Jaejoong explained.

“Really? How could that be? He didn’t join my basketball team. And I think he even never joined any sports club in this school.” Yunho gave his opinion.

“I don’t think so, Jaejoong hyung. But he does never come in any sport activities, though.” Junsu said. “It’s only a rumor, right?”

“Nope, it’s true. My friend from his old school convinced me that everything was said about him was true. My friends did see all his skills when they were still in the same school. And that Park boy started to stop his sport activities since one year before he moved here.” Jaejoong explained everything he knew about that Park.

Junsu frowned. “Why did he stop? He must like sports at that time, right? Then why suddenly he did that? It doesn’t make sense.”

“I don’t know. Just ask him, May be there’s chance that he’ll answer it.” Jaejoong mocked at Junsu. He knew that there was no way that the Park would answer.

Junsu rolled his eyes and sighed. “Talking to him is the same like talking to the wall. It’s just a useless thing to do.”

Junsu was thinking about the entire story about that Park boy, before he remembered something. He cared about that Park boy’s story. He did never put an interest on other people’s story, even though Jaejoong and Yunho had spilled many stories about the students to him. Then why did all of sudden he become curious about it? Well, such a good question. Since he didn’t know the answer, why don’t we keep the question for later?

 

* * * * *

 

 

Hope you guys enjoy the story!

It will be nice if you leave your comment  =)

 

Thank you for your support and love  <3 <3 <3