Bonus Chapter [ Suho & Chorong ]

Regrets

Chorong left Woohyun with her tears all over her cheeks, her eyes is red and she don't really know what should she do now. She went to the place where she always hang when she's sad, sitting at the corner, with the scene of sea waves, crying all alone. Covering her own face while hugging her knees, even she want to cry out loud, but.. no one ever care. It happen. How big her love for Woohyun. She always believe and trust his words. Didn't even think that she would be in this situation. It's not fair for her. 

How much I miss you, Chorong. This is the place, where we always hang together. The place where you always let out your cry. Your sadness. You are happy now. I don't think you will be here again. 
Suho laugh to himself for keep thinking over someone that already taken. Why must he keep thinking about her? He walks and walks as he sing softly, and suddenly, near the tree, at the corner, he saw a figure of girl, crying. He kinda knew, who is that girl. He walks to the girl.. 

"Chorong?" he said softly, looking at the crying girl. Chorong looks up on him and quickly stands up. Like a storm, she hug him.
"H-he.. play behind me. H-he... is not being s-serious to me." she said. Suho was shock as Chorong hug him like, he can't describe it. He love her hug. But not her tears. He pulled Chorong away gently.
"Woohyun? Shhhhtt, don't cry anymore." Suho tried to make her stop crying. "You will get this over soon." 
"Suho?"
"Hmm?"
"I'm sorry."
"For?"
"Slapping you. Accused you and more." Suho just chuckled.
"I've forgive you long ago. Before I transfer myself from your school? And I even think, I shouldn't disturb and being er again between you and him. But..--" not even he finish up his words, Chorong cut it.
"I don't want to talk about him." 
"Okay okay. I won't say his name now. Don't cry anymore. I hate to see your tears." Suho wipes Chorong's tears with his thumb. He still have that feelings for Chorong, even he has left the school. It's hard to forget about you, Chorong. I just want you to be happy. Not with tears. I will promise myself, I will make you happy. Suho said under his breath. 

"Hmm, Chorong, have you eaten?"
"I don't have any appetite."
"Oh come on. Let's eat chicken feet! My treat!" He wiggled his eyebrow.
"Yah!" Chorong laugh a little as she see Suho making that face. "You look ugly like that, Joonmoney. I know you are rich. And I can't reject this offer. Because..--"
"Because it's your favourite food since you still a kiddo!" Suho ruffled Chorong's hair. 
'Tcch, you always do that to my hair."
"It's soft, Chorongie." 
"Palli, I want to eat now."

As they walks to the restaurant, Suho didn't stop with his effort to make Chorong smiling. 
"Get on my back." He squad down. 
"For what?"
"Be a princess today. I will piggy back you."
"B-but--"
"Hop on my back, princess. Hey, I'm not that weak. To others, I am. But for you, I'm strong enough." Chorong just laugh at his words and slowly, she get on Suho's back. "If I fall, I will blame you. And ask money to bring me to the hospital." Suho just smile and slowly, he gets up, and feels the grip on his neck with Chorong's hands. 
"Aigoo, Chorongie. Why you are so light?" Suho teased.
"Yah yah! If I'm that heavy, put me down. I can still walk."
"I said, you are LIGHT! not HEAVY, Chorongie." and both of them burst out chuckling. 

"We reached, princess." Suho said as he stands in front of the restaurant. 
"We are! Yay! Now put me down." slowly Suho bends down and let Chorong get off from his back slowly. Without their knowing, someone is watching from far. Eunji. 

"Unnie!" She shouted. Chorong turns her head to look for that someone, calling out her name.
"Eunji?" Chorong look at Suho. "Sunggyu?" 
"Unnie, I know everything."
"And I'm apologise on what Woohyun has done."
"Sorry Sunggyu hyung, it's better for us not to talk about it. I can't willing to see Chorong's tears again." Suho said.
"Suho oppa is the good for you. I admit. I hope you will get better soon, unnie." Chorong just nod, giving Eunji her force smile. She doesn't want to cry again because, she doesn't want Suho to see her crying again as he said he doesn't want to see those.
"We will go now. Chorong, I'm really sorry for what my dongsaeng has done. Be happy starting now." Sunggyu smile as he gives a look to Suho. "You deserve her, bro." He whisper to him, softly. And both of them left Chorong and Suho. 

"Chorongie, are you alright?" Chorong just nodded her head and tugs her arm with Suho's. 
"I still don't care. I want to eat, Suho ssi." she smiled. Suho feel a bit relief since Chorong didn't make herself cry again after hearing that guy name.
"Okay, princess. Let's eat!" And with that, they went inside. 

After 1 hour being in the restaurant, they decide to leave and Suho wanted to walk Chorong home.
"Can I please, send you back to your house?" Suho asking for permission.
"Of course, oppa. err, I mean, Suho." 
"Why not you call me oppa? I don't care you are older than me or I'm older, I want you to call me oppa. It sounds cute coming out from your mouth." Chorong give a gently punch on his arm.
"Awww, Chorongie, that's pain!" Suho said dramatically.
"Your drama. I won't even believe it's pain when I punch it so.. gently and lightly. Chorong said as she walks before Suho.
"Yah yah! Don't leave me!"
"You're too slow okay? No wonder, Sehun and the others call you gramps."
"Eh? Well, can't be blame, Sehun always told me that Hayoung keep talking about you to Sehun by calling you grandma." Chorong was shocked.
"Really!? That kid. I shall get her tomorrow."
"Don't be violent, Chorongie." Chorong just laugh and nodded her head.
"Oppa?" Suho smile as he heard those word.
"Yes, princess?"
"I want to transfer school. Can I?"
"Don't ask me. Ask your parents okay? But where would you want to go?"
"Your school."
"Mine? Aww, that would be great. I can see your face everyday." He let out a cough and slowly wrap his arm around Chorong's shoulder.
Chorong tilts her head to the side after feel the arm on her shoulder. 
"You are too kind to me. Why didn't I realise and see all this before?" she sighed.
"I'm kind. I know. I'm handsome too. I'm awesome you know. I'm rich. I have credit card. You want one of it? sure, anything for you princess." Chorong shake her head and.. 
"I just want you to always be with me so I won't be lonely." Chorong smile and that makes Suho's heart melt down. 

 

I will always be with you, Chorongie. I promise. No matter how hard it takes, I won't let you go that easily. You make my heart goes dum-dum-dum. Oh please, your smile. 

"Oppa, thanks for sending me home."
"You're welcome princess." 
"And, thanks for making me happy today. I don't know why I can be easily smile and laugh when you are with me. Thanks again."
"Don't mention it. I'm your friend right? Of course I want my friend to always be happy. Go inside first and I will go."

Can I say I love you now, Park Chorong before you go inside?

"Chorong!"
"Neh?"
"I will wait for you here, tomorrow morning. I will send you to school since I don't have school. They said, examination marking."
"Arrasso. Call me tomorrow. I still use the same number!" Chorong waves her hands after she open the door.
"Neh! Sleep tight! Dream about me instead of him!" Should I say? 
"Arrasso! You too! Byebye!" Suho waves his hands too and walks back to his house.



"Hyung, where have you been?" Kai asked.
"I met Chorong unexpectedly just now and spent my day with her. Why?" he answered.
"Chorong? Woohyun's girlfriend?" Kai asked again.
"Suho, don't do stupid things please. She is now Woohyun's. Don't make trouble." Kris said.
"If you want a girl, I can introduce you with Hayoung's friends. They are pretty though. But Hayoung is prettier." Sehun now said.
"Relax guys. Chorong is single now. She just broke up with Woohyun."
"I knew it! I saw it, hyung." Luhan appear with so sudden.
"Gosh you chinese boy. What you know?" Sehun said.
"Chorong is pretty. I'm her classmate. And --"
"And you like her?" Kris asked.
"Yeah. I do. But she was Woohyun's that time. As I heard she is single now, I was thinking to tackle her away." Luhan said as he takes some Chen's oranges. 
"Gege! That's mine!" Chen shouted.
"Well, you can't Luhan." Kris said.
"Because --" 
"Suho like her before I even like her. I know. Don't worry. Hyung, you deserve her. Make her happy. But if you don't, I won't be doubtful to snatch her from you." 
"NEXT TIME, DON'T CUT MY WORDS!" Kai burst out yelling. At the side, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo is laughing. Suho laugh a little too but at the same time, he won't let that happen. 
"I won't hurt her, Luhan. Sure, you can do that if I hurt her." He said calmly and Luhan just smile because he knows, Suho always mean his words and serious about it. 

 

*Suho bought a big house. He stay with his cousin, Kai and Chen. And till then, they meet Kris, Xiumin, Luhan and others and make them stay with him. 12 people in the house. Some of them, is far from their hometown, so they willing to stay with Suho since it's free and they already make him as their hyung/friends.*
 



"Unnie, you are okay right?" Bomi asked. "I heard everything in the college." Chorong just nodded.
"Unnie went out with Suho oppa just now. You look so happy with him, unnie." Eunji said.
"Oh really!? How can you two meet when you in that situation? Omg. Unnie, it's called fate! You two are meant to be with!" Namjoo said.
"I'm okay, girls. And yes, I met Suho at the place where I always hang with him sometimes when I'm sad."
"He's too kind, unnie. He's better than Woohyun. Sehun told me before, that Suho oppa don't even eat and sleep when you accuse him and slap him that day when he show Woohyun oppa with Hyomin unnie. He even left because, he doesn't want to see you and Woo--" Hayoung's mouth being cover with Bomi's hands.
"Don't talk about it anymore. So now, what's your plan, unnie?" Bomi asked.
"I think, I would want to transfer to Suho's school."
"That's sound good for you, unnie." Eunji nodded.
"We agree!" Hayoung jump as she shout.
"Are you okay, Hayoung?" Naeun asked.
"Of course I am." she laughed.
"GIRLS! SLEEP! YOU ALL HAVE TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!" Chorong's mum shouted and makes them quickly goes to their bed.

*Bomi, Eunji, Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung stay together with Chorong. They are orphan. And since they are kid, Chorong's parents adopt them because they doesn't want to make Chorong lonely. Mr Park, don't really mind to have many daughters. And with that, he adopted 5 of them.*


Since that day, Chorong spent her time mostly with Suho. And after she talk to her parents about transferring, and they agree, Chorong is getting closer to Suho. Seeing them together, makes the others happy. They went to library together, having lunch and dinner together, Suho fetch and send her to school and send her back home everyday. Every night, before sleep, they will always talk on the phone and will send goodnight message to each other. And there's one day, while they were having dinner together outside..

"Chorong?" Suho said as he cut some of his steak.
"Neh?" Chorong looks up on him.
"Open your mouth. Taste this." and with that, Chorong open up slightly and Suho feed her. "how does it taste?"
"It taste good!" Chorong nodded. Suho smile and put down his fork and knife.
"Chorongie?"
"Yes again?"
"Can I say something?" 
"Sure you can." and soon, Chorong put down her fork and knife too.
"What will you say, if I still.." he still don't know how to say it.
"You still... what?" Suho rubs his back neck.
"Oppa, just say it."
"I still love you." at last, he can say those at her. Fuhh, why is it hard for me to say this!?
"You still do?" Chorong can't hide her smile because, she has the same feeling as her days is always with Suho. 
"Yes. I still do. I don't want to lose you, Chorongie. I decide to say it today."
"Hmm, I see."
"That's all?" 
"What do you expect me to say oppa?"
"I got it. I just want to say..." Suho stands up and walks toward Chorong, knee down as he takes Chorong's hand and holds on it. ".. will you be my girlfriend?" Chorong coughed a little as she heard those sentence...
"A-are you serious!?" 
"I'm not kidding in the first place. I'm serious, Chorong. I want to know your answer."
"To be honest, I do love you too. Those feelings blossom as my days is being spent with you. Only you. So, my answer will be.." Chorong holds on Suho's hand tighter and nod her head. "I will be your girlfriend." 
Suho can't describe how he feels. He doesn't even care people is looking at them and slowly, he heard those applause from people. 
"And now, stand up! This is embarrassing!" Suho stand up and leans his face closer to Chorong.
"A-and now what a-are you t-trying to do?" Chorong keep smiling as she feel embarassed with Suho reaction. 
"I want this." Suho holds on Chorong face and kiss her lips gently. Chorong don't know what she should do. But, she feel happy for today with Suho. 

"You are embarassing me, oppa!" Suho laughed.
"The confession! The kiss! Oh my god!" Chorong keeps on talking as she really can't forget about what happen just now.
"But I know you like it, dear. I love you." Suho said make Chorong blush a little.
"I love you too."


Here's the bonus chapter. I can only do this since only this came out on my mind. Heuheheheuehe~
Hope you all will like this chapter too!