Regrets [One Shot]

Regrets

“Chorong!” Woohyun shouted as he grab on Chorong’s wrist.
“There’s nothing for you to explain about it to me, Nam Woohyun.” Chorong let her hands off from Woohyun grip but sadly, Woohyun is stronger than she expected.
“Listen first.”
“NO!” Chorong started to tears up.
“It’s just a mistake!” Woohyun didn’t fail trying to explain to her but Chorong still making her ears close and doesn’t want to hear Woohyun explanation. From what she saw, Woohyun kissed Hyomin. Yes, with pleasure on the kiss. How can that be a mistake!?

Chorong calm herself down and tries to look on Woohyun, without making herself cry anymore and decide to say something to him.
“I didn’t expect you to do this to me. Many people told me about you and Hyomin. But I ignored them because I thought, it’s not true. I even slap Suho, and blame him for showing me a photo of you and Hyomin holding hands because I thought he was making story and photoshop the photo just to get me from you. He transferred school because he feels that he’s disturbing our relationship. But thanks, God show me the truth way. Nam Woohyun, why must you do this to me? Did I make any wrongs to you? Why make me as your girl when you love her? WHY!!?” slowly, Chorong’s knees fall on the ground and she cried. “I love you…” she mumbled.

“Because I love you too, Chorong. I can’t bear to lose you too. I’m stuck. I love you, I love Hyomin too but—“ not letting Woohyun finish his sentence, Chorong cut it.
“I want to breakup with you.”
“NO!” Woohyun shouted. Chorong look up on him and laugh sarcastically.
“You expect me to share you with other woman uh? Enough Woohyun. I don’t have anything to do with you. Thanks for those moments. I appreciate it too much.”
With that, Chorong left Woohyun. He didn’t even stop her because, if this makes Chorong stop from crying and hurt, it’s better to let her go.

One month has passed.
Woohyun didn’t see Chorong around. Even Hyomin, left him because she heard the talks between him and Chorong about loving her and Chorong in the same time? Miserable. Yes. He feels so lonely. He doesn’t have that much friends. When he’s with Chorong, usually,  Chorong’s friends is the one spending time with him. But now, all of them hate him because he hurt their friend, Chorong.

Woohyun saw a figure that he knows near the locker. “Bomi?”


“Oh. After since she broke up with you, she transfer to another school. From what I know from the others, she is in the same school as Suho now. She’s being so emotional for the whole week after you two broke up. Surprising, Suho oppa is there to help her and calm her down. Kris, my boyfriend told Suho about Chorong unnie condition. So yeah, slowly, Chorong unnie move on and now, she’s happy.”
Bomi said. “I guess, that’s all. You don’t need to know anything about her, oppa. She’s happy now.” And suddenly, Kris comes to Bomi.
“Aegi, did he do anything to you?” Kris asked and Bomi answer him with just shaking her head off. “Oppa, let’s go. And Woohyun oppa, I hope, you don’t find her anymore. Get over those. I don’t want to see my unnie being sad again.”

Woohyun didn’t answer and slowly walk away. He’s getting… in breakdown mood.
He just wants to see how Chorong is. But since Bomi told him that she’s happy now, he feels a bit relief. As he walks to the school gate…

 

“Chorong?” He looks up and says softly.

“Hey, Suhoe.” Kris said as he gives a high-five to Suho.
‘Yah! How can you call that to my handsome boyfriend?” Chorong laughed.
“Aww unnie. You know, Kris oppa like to fool around.” Bomi said and Chorong just smile to her.

Seeing you smiling and it’s not coming from me.
Seeing you laughing and it’s not coming from me.


“Okay okay, Mrs Kim. So, Suho, treat us food?” Kris said as he grinned.
“Mrs Kim?!” Chorong widen out her eyes. Suho, was amused with Chorong reaction and slowly, he wrap his arm around Chorong.
“You are my Mrs Kim, honey.” 
“Omg guys. I’m hungry and we should go find some foods, not seeing you too being lovey dovey like this.” Bomi said.
“Aww, babe, are you jealous?”
“NO!” Bomi pulls Kris’s ear.
“Okay, I will treat. Call the others to meet us in the XXX restaurant.” Suho said as he holds on Chorong’s hand.
“Okay! I will call them.” Kris happily takes out his phone and calls the others.

Seeing your hand being hold and I is not the one got to hold it again.

“So how?” Suho asked.

“Chen is waiting for Namjoo. Sehun and Hayoung will done with classes and they will meet us there. Kai and Naeun, will be late because they have to face detention because, coming to school late.” Kris answered.
“Always.” Bomi said.
“Let’s go now!” Chorong swing on Suho’s hands. And slowly, Suho leans closer to her and pecks on her lips.
“I have the feels; you are craving for chicken feet?” Suho teased.
“Psh, must you kiss public and in front of this jealous couple?” Chorong looks at Bomi but sadly, Kris pull her away and they ignore with those two.
“They are jealous.” Both of them laugh and follow the other two.

Chorong move on so easily. She deserves to feel that happy. I won’t disturb you anymore, Chorong.

 

As much as I want you, it’s better to see you happy like this and smile like this.
Be happy, Chorong. I will not appear in front of you anymore.