He and She

We have a son and a "wife"

 

       In front of them, there are a girl – like a angel and a baby – They were sleeping – it was a peaceful scene. For a long time, they hadn’t seen a scene like that. It made them smile and happy. Showbiz world always make them tired and sad. It was the first time since they debuted, DBSK – they smiled and thought that: there are still fantastic things in the world or at least, in their world.

Seo Hyun moved gently. Then, she woke up and saw: there were 5 boys in front of HER BED. She opened her eyes widened.

-      What are you doing here? – Seo Hyun shouted. And Mason cried. – Oh...i’m sorry...don’t cry... – She picked up Mason and stared at DBSK – 5 boys were looking at her with embarrassment. Jun Su ‘s face even turned red because it was the first time he has seen a girl sleeping and she relized him.

After relizing that they are homeowners, Seo Hyun took Mason to them then she went out:

-      I have to go. I spent all day to take care of this baby for you. And because he is your son, so take care of him well. Oh...bad day... – Seo Hyun complained wearily. – You should buy fish or meat then crushing for him. – Seo Hyun felt dizzy then...nothing in her mind.

-      Ya...girl..you...ya....

================= 

       12:00 pm.

-      Where is this? – Seo Hyun opened her eyes with a bit dizziness.

-      Wake up? – A dolphin’ voice asked with two eyes widen then he run away. Later, 5 boys came in the room.

-      Are you Ok now? – One of them asked.

-      Yes. I’m Ok. And I have to go now. – Seo Hyun said.

I think you should…stay here…to…tonight… - A boy said with embarrassment.

-      Ofcouse…not. Why can I stay with 5 boy here too? But…uhm…I think I know you now. Are you DB..TV? ah…no…TVGK? Ah..no…you? what? – Seo Hyun thought but she couldn’t remember their name.

All of them sighed and shaked their head.

-       It’s DBSK or TVXQ.

-       Oh oh…that’s right. It’s hard to remember that name.

-      We don’t think so. – They said sadly and now they can be sure that…in front of them was an alien.

-      Yes…ok. I want to go home now.Ok? look after your baby carefully.

-      I will go with you. It’s dark…and you’re a girl. – Yoo Chun said.

-      No need. I can go alone. I always do that.

-      No. I will go with you. – Chun said then he stood up. – Hyung…I go then come back. – He said with Yun Ho.

-      Ok.

=================

 

       Seo Hyun waked and Yoo Chun was next to her. It was a bit shy. No ones said anything. It was silence.

-      Ah…what is your name? – Chun asked to break the silence.

-      I’m Seo Hyun. Seo Ju Hyun. – Seo Hyun answered. – You?

-      Uhm. I’m Yoo Chun. Park Yoo Chun. But my stagename is Micky.

-      Micky. Interesting name. Your voice is so warm. – Seo Hyun said shyly. Chun smiled. – Ah. It ‘s cold.Take it. – Chun took off his overcoat then covered Seo Hyun up.

-      It is ok.  – Seo Hyun said.

       Then everything came like the beginning. It was only silence.

-      You…

-      You…Ah…you say first. – Yoo Chun said politely. It was the first time he felt shy with a girl.

            But…it was silence again. And this time, a flash broke that silence.

-      Aishhhh….it isn’t Ok now! Seo Hyun ah. We have to run. – Chun said quickly and pulled her.

-      What? Why? Yoo… Yoo…

-      Yoo Chun. Quickly. Someones saw us. I’m sure there are some reporters. Hurry up!...

        Seo Hyun was pulled and run. Two people… run and run. At the back of them, flash and flash.

-      Ya…Chunnie ya…this way…follow me! – Seo Hyun said then this time, she pulled Chun.

-      Ohh…haizzz…I …iiii…ammm…ti….tired…ahhhh…

-      Quickly!

         They run and hold hand. Maybe after this, they become friends. But finally:

-      Ya…this flat. Hurry up! – Seo Hyun pulled him into a small flat.

-      Ok now? – Seo Hyun said when they were on sofa in that flat.

-      Oh.Ok.Aishh…sorry… - Chun said. – Oh…your flat?

-      Uhm. It is small but I live here alone so…

-      But how lovely! – Chun said with a smile. – Aishh…I’m sure…tomorrow…Micky Yoo Chun is dating? Secret girlfriend of Micky? Or something like that. – He sighed. – And…I will be called to manage.

-      I’m so sorry. – Seo Hyun said sadly.

-      No..no…it isn’t your fault. It’s Ok. I wondered why we don’t dating? – Chun said.

-      What? I’m joking.Hahaha…see you…

-      Ya…don’t joke like that. I’m hungry. – Seo Hyun said then went to kitchen.

-      Oh…I haven’t eaten. Can you? – Chun said with a y smile and a wink.

-      Ok. Wait a minute. – Seo Hyun just shaked her head.

-      Ah…just at the moment…you said what? – Chun said enjoyablely.

-      What? When?

-      Chunnnnnieeeeee….- Chun said with a long voice and he stood next to Seo Hyun.It made her face turned red.

-      Ya…why do you always joke? Ha? But I called that. Why?

-      No. Chunnie…Chunnie ah…oh…I’m just happy when hearing that name from a girl… - He said then stared at Seo Hyun.– My dream is my girlfriend called me: Chunnie…Chunnie ah…

-      Oh….Ok. I won’t call you like that. It’s for your girlfriend, right?

-      Oh…no. I don’t mean that. I …i…like… it. I… like… how you call me… by that name. – Chun stammered. He didn’t want Seo Hyun misunderstood him and she should know that he loves it.

-      So…Chunnie ahhhh… do you want it? – Seo Hyun said and in front of Chun...a plate of noodles.  – Seo Hyun looked at Chun. His face turned red. So so red.

-      Wow…It’s so delicious. – He avoided her look. – Ya…you have talent like my Jae Joong hyung….ya….how delicious!

-      Oh…really…Thanks. Who is Jae Joong?

-      Ah… you don’t know. Guy who has straight and yellow hair with a perfect face. – He tried to describe his hyung.

-      A …now I know. This guy is like a girl. – Seo Hyun said. Chun looked at her. – Oh…sorry.Oh…I’m impolite. So sorry… - Seo Hyun said shyly.

-      It’s Ok. I just…I just can’t… - Then he laughed and laughed. It took him 5 minuties to stop laughing. – Oh…oh…hahaha…ya…you are really an alien.- He said then continoued eating.- So that is the first imperesion for him. What about the tallest guy? Our maknae – Choi kang Chang Min. Don’t slight him. He is a genius.

-      Really? I don’t think so. He is a bit stupid…but look carefully, he is cunning too.

-      Uhm. He is cunning but not stupid.

-      I don’t know. I haven’t comment about boy.

-      Huh?

-      Simplely. I don’t care about boys. They are impolite and not better than sweet potatos.

-      Than what? – Chun asked again. He didn’t believe in his ears.

-      Sweet potatos. – Seo Hyun repeated.

-      So I’m a potato?

-      Oh…I don’t mean that. I just…I just…

-      Ok. – A phone rang. – Hyung…aishhhh..i met some trouble. Maybe tonight…I didn’t go home. I ‘ll come back soon…. I know. It’s Ok.

-      What? You won’t go home? So it means…

-      It measn I’ll sleep here. – Yoo Chun said and put his empty plate to tub.

-      Noooooo….why? Why can you sleep at a girl’s house? Whyyyy? – Seo Hyun souted.

-      Why? It is not ok? You said it was your fault and you were sorry about that. And it is your responsibility. – He said then found out Seo Hyun’s bedroom.

 

Hope you enjoy and please comment! Sorry it is late. See you at next chapter: Scandal