Scandal and solution

We have a son and a "wife"

Oh! Sr you! Guys! It's a long time. I come back. I think i have more idea about this story! haha... Again, sorry for the late. Hope you enjoy it!

 

 

 

Chapter 5 : Scandal and find the solution

 

 

At DBSK’s dorm

 

-         Yoo Chun will sleep at that girl’s house. – Yun Ho informed to 3 people left.

-         Ha…I hope he won’t do something…something…she is a good girl… - Jun Su said.

-         I agree. And a beautiful girl, too. – Chang Min said. – And Jun Su hyung, when did you have that dark idea?

-         Oh…come on. What will happen? Why do you think that? I’m sure it will be better. – Jae Joong said. The baby was on his arm. Like baby’s mother, he kissed on his forehead. Maybe the baby could fell this cosy loving. Mason’s face moved near to Jae Joong’s chest.

-         I love you, my baby. I will take care of you when you grow up. You are my son. – Jae Joong whispered.

-         Who says? He is our son. – Jun Su, Chang Min, Yun Ho chorused.

-         Tonight, he sleeps with me. – Jae Joong ended and all of them went to their room.

-         No…I want to…

         Then 4 people and a baby boy slept together – on a bed.

        

 

          At Seo Hyun’s house

Yoo Chun found out Seo Hyun’s bedroom. It was a lovely room. All of thing in the room were pink and white. There was a small bed in that room with  a very big teddy, a desk was next to it with so many books. “Ah…she likes reading book…wow…how hard!.Shim Chang Min, you should learn this girl!” Yoo Chun thought. Then he lied down on Seo Hyun’s bed. Seo Hyun! Seo Ju Hyun! He mumbled that name, pleasent smell made him comfortable. Reaching and got the teddy near him, he hugged tightly and thought about today. With a sigh, he thought about scandal tomorrow. Haizzzz…Park Yoo Chun…ah…Park Yoo Chun… The sound interrupted his thought. And Seo Hyun went to the bed. She fogot the visitor who said he would sleep at her house.

Seo Hyun lied back on the bed but…

-         Ahhhhh….What… - A male voice yelled.

-                     AHHHH – That was Seo Hyun ‘s voice. – Ya….who are you ? what are you doing here? – She yelled too and the light. Then she realized it was Yoo Chun who lied with a bent and motionless body on the bed. – Ya…OMG…mian…I forgot you…oh…so sorry…Yoo Chun ah… - Seo Hyun touched motionless body and callad his name. – Yoo…Yoo Chun ah…ahhhh… - She called but nothing replied her. – Yoo Chun ah…wake up please…I’m so sorry…ah…Chun Chunnie ah…

-         Ok. Call me by that name. I love it so much. – Yoo Chun said with a smike.

-                     OMG. YAAAA…MICKY YOO CHUN! – Seo Hyun was angry when she knew it was a joke. She got the pillow and hit Yoo Chun and said – You…you are …stupid…ya…ya

-                     Ah...dont hit … don’t hit…ahhh. – Yoo Chun tried to stop Seo Hyun. – Ya…Seo Hyun…You said me what? – He suddenly realized something.

-         What’s wrong? – Seo Hyun asked.

-         MICKY YOO CHUN. You know me? Ahhh…you’re not an alient. OMG. – Yoo Chun said happily and laugh stupidly.

-         Ah… I searched “TVXQ” on google when I found what does a baby eat?. – Seo Hyun answered.That made Yoo Chun stopped laughing and wanted to die immediately.

 

Haizz…Park Yoo Chun… you have to work harder…calm down..more famous and she’ll know about you. Now? Don’t dream more! – Yoo Chun consoled himself and believed in the nice future. – Uh. Araso. But …what are you doing? – Yoo Chun asked surprisingly while Seo Hyun got the blanket in the big paper box and put it on the floor with a pillow.

-         You don’t see? Prepare for you a good place to sleep. – Seo Hyun said.

-         What? Why there? Molla. I want to lie here. – Yoo Chun said and pulled the blanket to cover him on the bed.

-         Ya…I ‘m very very clement with you. You know? Fundamently, I’m a girl, you’re a boy…

-         No. A MAN. – Yoo Chun looked at Seo Hyun through the blanket and corrected her word.

-         Ok. Whatever! – Seo Hyun rolled the eyes impatiently. – You’re a boy …ah… a MAN – Seo Hyun corrected when she saw Yoo Chun looking askance her. – Ok. A MAN. So I can’t let you be in my room. Do you understand? But today, I repeat I’m very very clement(^^) so I let you sleep in MY ROOM because it’s cold now. – Seo Hyun complained. – You got it?

-         I got it. Molla… Molla…Molla… - Yoo Chun still lied on the bed with the blank cover him. – But Fundamently, A MAN doesn’t do anything with A GIRL. – He said and closed his eyes.

-         WHAT? – Seo Hyun yelled angryly.- You want to die! – She jumped on the bed and pulled the blanket. But she couldn’t do it because Yoo Chun was stronger than her and he pulled her into his arm in the blanket and hugged her tightly. – WHAT…ARE …YOU …DOING? – Seo Hyun asked with a red face.

-         Ya. – Yoo Chun smiked. – Of couse … keep warm and sleep. I’m tired now. Sleep.Quickly.

-         But… but…let me out. I can’t breath. – Seo Hyun tried to escape YooChun’s arm.

-         A condition.

-         What condition?

-         You sleep here. I sleep here. On this bed. – Yoo Chun said and Seo Hyun sighed.

-         Ok. Now. Let me out. – Yoo Chun let her out as the condition.  

 

==============

          5 a.m the clock went off.

          Everyone waked up. But the first, ofcouse, the leader Jung Yun Ho and “the mother” Kim Jae Joong. And now, a baby waked up, too. – He opend his eyes to look at Jae Joong who was looking back him with warm eyes and a smile.

-        Wake up? My son. Waking up early is very good for health. Good job my baby. – Jae Joong said satisfiedly. – Hey, Yun Ho, my son waked up. So, should your sons wake up now? – Jae Joong teased Yun Ho. – Call them quickly. – He said and stood up with the baby on his arm. The baby was gaping.

          Yun Ho paced out from the bathroom and kicked at Jun Su and Chang Min’ .

-         Sonsssssssss…… Wake up now. His son waked up early to make him be proud. But why my sons like this? Wake up. Wake up if you don’t want your mother grumble. – Yun Ho said and kicked. – But Jae Joong ah, your son waked up early, is it good for a baby?- Yun Ho said to Jae Joong - And Jun Su, Chang Min, don’t talk that: “Just a second”. I don’t want to listen to it anymore. I’m fed up with that words.

-         Yun Ho. JUNG YUN HO. Come here. Watch this. – Jae Joong yelled. – And THE BOYS!

Immediately, Jun Su and Chang Min opened their eyes and run to the bathroom.

-         It’s unfair! – Yun Ho sighed and put on the clothing. – I have to teach those boys again.

-         YUN HO!

-         I’m coming. – *Sighed again.* - What’s going on? Is that bad? – Yun Ho came to Jae Joong and picked up the baby then he kissed on the forehead of him. Jae Joong gave Yun Ho a newspaper.

-         See this. – Jae Joong said with serious face.

“ TVXQ Micky Yoo Chun is dating?” – The super big line at the cover of newspaper and a picture which was exhibit – Yoo Chun walked side by side a girl. Yun Ho and Jae Joong could understand that was the girl tomorrow.

-         Hyung, what happens? – Jun Su asked and Chang Min came to them and got the newspaper.

Suddenly, the bell rang and manager hyung came. He looked at 4 faces and said “Please, tell me the truth! I love the truth!”

-         Hyung, it was misunderstood. – Yoo Chun said.

-         Yoo Chun, you come back!  - Jun Su and Chang Min yelled like childen.

-         Hyung! I just wanted to help her come back home because it’s dark and it’s dangerous with a girl on that road. So I meet her then…

-         I told you I love the truth, right? If you don’t tell the truth, I can’t help you…- Manager hyung said.

-         Hyung…it’s the truth. – Yoo Chun said calmly.

-         Right? Oh…I knew. But tell me if you have girlfriend or problems. ALL.OF.YOU! Understand? Don’t try to cancel your effort in 7 years, you know?

-         We understand! – all of boy said.

-         But where is Jae Joong? - Manager asked because he didn’t see Jae Joong – It’s late Jae Joong. Don’t you… - Suddenly – Oa ….oa…oa – The baby cried and Jae Joong went to in front of manager’s face with a baby. Manager seemed go crazy with a red face because of angry. – Well well well… - And he got his phone and made a call to someone – You’ re here… Cancel all TVXQ’s schedule on today, NOW! – He tried to calm and came back with five boys – And YOU…ALL OF YOU…TELL ME THE TRUTH…I SAID I LOVE THE TRUTH! – He shouted at five boys and baby cried again.

Then, they told the true story for their manager.

-         Let him go to the orphanage! – Manager said with serious face.

-         WHAT? Why? We want to take care of him!

-         Crazy! What do I have to do now? All of you are crazy now. It’s very difficult. And who take care of this baby? Even, all of you don’t have time to sleep…and now you want to take care a baby?

-         YES! Just find a person to take care him and pay salary!

-         What about your fan?

-         I think we want to hold a press conference to informed he is my son…

-         OUR SON!

-         I know…I know… ofcause it’s godchild... And we can take care of him professedly. – The leader – Yun Ho said. And others looked at him with a puppy face.

-         Yun Ho. You are leader. If you say that, I will have you! Well, a press conference!

 

                       And see you at next chapter:                                           We have a son!

                                         I will come back soon! Goodbye!