Being a mother a day

We have a son and a "wife"

 

At DBSK’ house:

-    Aishhhh...my god! What am I doing here with this baby? No...no...i have to go to school. I WANT TO STUDY! – Seo Hyun shouted. And it made baby wake up. Then, he started crying.

-   Oh...no...Seo Joo Hyun? What are you doing? Aishhhh....Seo Hyun...Seo Hyun...he is crying....oh...sorry...sleep my baby....my baby...sleep...don’t cry... – She picked up the baby then started to sing.

                     

 

Don’t say goodbye

                     You are my everything to me

                    Jichin nae harunun hangsang gudael chatgetjyo

                    Maruji annnun saemchorom gudael saranghalkeyo
                    You are my love, you are my soul

          Seo Hyun sang and the baby stopped crying. He looked at Seo Hyun with his cute eyes as if he wanted to know who sang this song.

-   My baby...sorry. I don’t know who sang this song first. I just like it then i sang for you. You are so cute. – Seo Hyun smiled.

                  

                                          

 Don't say goodbye you are the only one for me
Obsotdon ilchorom onuri to jinamyon
Soro mamul nochi anko modu igyonaegetjyo
Cause you are my everything to me

                   Seo Hyun stopped singging then Mason started crying. This time, a song    couldn’t stop him crying.

-   Aishhh...Mason ah?What? How are you? Why are you still crying?ahhhhhh....are you hungry?oh...i know...you are so hungry....but...but...ok... – Seo Hyun didn’t know what she should do. She is just a student, not a mother. What does a baby eat? Milk?ok... Seo Hyun picked uo Mason and went out. She really wanted to cry when realizing locked door.

===================

-   Ya...Jung Yun Ho...if you locked the door, then baby will be hungry? – Jae Joong said and detect an important problem.

-   Oh...oh...i forgot...but we can’t  come back home. That girl...she...what will she do? – Yun Ho worried. – Ohhhh...Jung Yun Ho...Jung Yun Ho... – He regerted.

-   Aishhh...ah...she can feed the baby by........her milk? I meant...feeding? – Jun Su said hopefully.

-   Ya...Kim Jun Su...you are so stupid...she isn’t a mother. – Chang Min protested.

-   We can’t come back now. – Yoo Chun repeated again. – Let ‘s pray for her.

-  Oh...How can we...aishhh...yes..let’s pray for her and ... our baby. – Jae Joong said sadly and sighed.

===================

           At DBSK’ dorm, Seo Hyun was in troule to cook baby food. After thinking so long, she decided to cook soup because she....hadn’t milk^^. She tried to pick up Mason and crushed vegetables with potatos. There weren’t fish or meat...just vegetables in fridge, while Mason still cried. It made her want to shout at him but she couldn’t. Because, everytime she looked at his face....it made her smile... Sometimes, she thought Mason was her son...he is the cutest boy she has ever met. But she still wondered that...who is his father in five guys? And who are they? They said they are D...BSQ...ah..no...DBSK? what is DBSK? She hasn’t listened that name.

-   Yeahhh....i do it....Seo Joo Hyun...hahaha...i am a good girl...haha... – Finally, she cooked a hot soup bowl. – Uhmmm....it is so interesting...Mason ah, you are the first one i cooked for...you are so lucky...hihihi...so now...be docile...eat it... – Then, she lalded a spoon soup, she tried it – Uhmmm....it is so hot...Mason ah...wait a minute... – Seo Hyun blowed at soup to make it be cool. – Mason...ah...um...you are so docile....ummm....i’m sure you are sooo hungry... – Seo Hyun said gently. Now, she like a mother...a good mother. Mason smiled at her like a son. Yeah...they were mother and son.

After lunch, Mason slept again. He was a baby so he slept so much. Seo Hyun sang a lulaby. She was tired and so hungry. But now, she had to take care of Mason...so she didn’t eat lunch. Mason lied on top of her. Seo Hyun sang and caressed him. His breath was hot...Seo Hyun smiled...a baby...made her smiled so much today. Then, Seo Hyun slept, too with Mason was on top of her, in her arm. Maybe now, he needn’t his mother anymore...because, he had a new mother.

 

They slept and slept. Seo Hyun was to tired to wake up. She hasn’t slept so much like this time because she has to study, earn money...She was always tired – everyday.

===============

11 p.m:

-   Ya...what is she doing now? How is the baby? – Yoo Chun said worriedly.

-   Finally, we can come back. – Jun Su.

-   I hope it is good for baby. – Jae Joong said and opened the door.

-   Girl...where are you? – Yun Ho shouted and looked for Seo Hyun. Nobody answered.

-   Where is the baby? – Chang Min asked.

-   Shhhh... – Jae Joong covered Chang Min’s mouth.

-   Come on. She is here. And She is sleeping. – Jae Joong said and point at a bedroom.

 

Please commend and hope you enjoy it!